Are you a new dad? Got questions and need some answers? I think all new dads do. Well, Look no further, this is the book for you. It’s called Be Prepared Practical Handbook for Dads. Here is a description of the book.
Finally, a book that teaches men all the things they really need to know about fatherhood…including how to:
• change a baby at a packed sports stadium
• create a decoy drawer full of old wallets, remote controls, and cell phones to throw baby off the scent of your real gear
• stay awake (or at least upright) at work
• babyproof a hotel room in four minutes flat
• construct an emergency diaper out of a towel, a sock, and duct tape
Packed with helpful diagrams and detailed instructions, and delivered with a wry sense of humor, Be Prepared is the ultimate guide for sleep-deprived, applesauce-covered fathers everywhere.
The specs of Be Prepared Practical Handbook for Dads are:
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster (2004-05-04)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0743251547
- Product Dimensions: 8.9x6x1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
Here are some REAL customer reviews:
“Extremely well written, with pictures, very, very funny and very, very right on with lots of useful information to prepare Dads.”
“I highly recommend this book to everyone, not just soon-to-be or new dads.”
Get Be Prepared Practical Handbook for Dads at the best price available today.