Author Topic: Coming back to PC gaming from XBOX  (Read 1107 times)

PaulMck

Coming back to PC gaming from XBOX
« on: August 14, 2010, 05:25:21 PM »
I used to game non stop on PC back in the 90s on dial up. Then i got into xbox and havent been back. Now that I have a PC that is super awesome (8GB of ram and a Quad Core processor with a 1GB video card) Im coming back. ive got tons of games been playin some diablo 2 lately and Starcraft 2. bought the orange box and all the Doom games from steam so hit me up some time. if i dont have the game ill get it

Steam ACCT: PaulMck
Battle.net: Master_Painer420@hotmail.com or on D2 its PaulMck
im on Vent also hit me up for details
and Skype: Look up Paul Mckelvey

Offline Adrian's Dad

• Cinema
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Cody
Re: Coming back to PC gaming from XBOX
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 05:41:14 PM »
I'm doing the same.  I got the new iMac 27" with the top specs and it runs nearly everything silky smooth.  In fact, I'm almost to the point that once I get bored of Reach I may just dump the Xbox and go back to PC and keep my PS3 as my Blu-ray player and console fix.  MS is putting too much weight on Kinect and doesn't have much of anything coming out next year that we know of so far while PS3 will be rocking next year and even the Wii should have a good year.

I've played with Kinect and while it is fun, I'm disappointed they chose the minigame route.  I'll see what else they have planned for it though.  The Star Wars game does look pretty damn cool, but I'm skeptical that it will be a full blown game.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution