Author Topic: anyone interested in a gaming group and scedule for our kids?  (Read 6821 times)

Offline joey791

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Re: anyone interested in a gaming group and scedule for our kids?
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »
Cole had a blast. He is wanting to play L4D. He will still be using my GT until I get him a Gold acct. His Gt is Cool Kid Cole. Hey Aftr I will call you so you have my new #.

call me too monkey nuts

slumpysix

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2010, 08:25:36 PM »
ok so lets get this active again. maybe some new dads with young ones like 5-8 yrs. He loves Star wars complete saga. We have RB2. He plays Transformers Revenge as he has been playin the demo. I (mom)said as long as there is no blood LOL.. So he got the game for xmas. He does play alot on the wii (mario kart online) so if you have the urge, he is pretty darn good! He was playin NFS Most wanted but after he thru the controller and broke the tv screen, he got banned from that!
His Gtag is:
MikeLego8

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2010, 08:29:17 PM »
I'll have my son send him a fr, his is Tristan051, so you know.  Not too many similiar games from your post, but you never know.

Offline dewman28

• I LOVE the Phoenix Suns! Especially Steve Nash. Boy would I like to get a piece of that!
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2010, 04:13:22 AM »
my 9yo girl likes to play RB2, GH2,3,WT,5 we also have Burnout so there you go(Im tired and can't think of anything else to write)

"Reflecting on my life I would rather wish I had made more money, rather than spending more time with my kids"-SAHD

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2010, 04:12:06 PM »
This is a great idea.  I don't care what my 7 y.o. daughter plays, but she hasn't played much, so it'll take me a bit to get her up to speed on some games.

She plays the lego games (Indiana Jones, Batman) and I could let her loose on Burnout Paradise.

The CoD games I'll have to educate her for awhile so she doesn't just stand there and get killed the whole time.

Time zone could be an issue for us for some weekday games, but I'll get her set up with a live account and post her GT as soon as I have it.

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

slumpysix

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2010, 04:30:40 PM »
funny thing is my kid has snuck a few plays on some shooters when his cousin is around. I've seen him play half-life 2 TOB and he did well. but then mom saw and that was the end of that. He loves the Transformers revenge demo which has multiplayer. He will sit and play that... well he has the whole game now and would rather play the demo.. go figure

PaulMck

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2010, 11:45:19 AM »
my ten year old would love this. she is always hounding me to play 360 and she wants to play cod and stuff so this would be a great idea Im down

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution