Author Topic: Man Shoots Teen in Butt for Wearing Baggy Pants  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Bill

• I beat blue ballz
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
Man Shoots Teen in Butt for Wearing Baggy Pants
« on: October 07, 2010, 04:49:22 PM »
Police say Kenneth Bonds committed a crime against fashion.

Law enforcement officials in Memphis, Tenn., believe the 45-year-old shot a 17-year-old in the buttocks after getting into an argument with the teen over his baggy trousers.

According to MyFoxMemphis.com, the incident occurred after Bonds confronted the victim and his 16-year-old friend and ordered the pair to pull up their sagging pants on Sept. 25.

The teens -- who were on their way to buy candy -- refused, and Bonds allegedly shouted a profanity at the duo and demanded they "do what he told them to do" because he is an adult, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by TheWeeklyVice.com.

The victim and his friend reportedly called Bonds a "fat ass" and continued heading toward the candy store.

After the teens made their purchases, they passed Bonds again. But by that time, the suspect had allegedly retrieved a handgun from his home.

Police say Bonds fired several shots, striking the 17-year-old once in the rear end.

The victim was treated and released from a local hospital, and Bonds was arrested after getting picked out of a police line up.

He has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I could disagree with this guy for shooting the kid.... I really do..... 
Quite frankly though, we've gotten lazy.  Why he wouldn't walk up to them and tell them to pull up their pants and when they said no, pants them.  See when I was young people in jogging pants could be victims of a pantsing, now apparently someone will mock them and shoot them in ass.  Hearing this on the radio made me :ROFL:

Brisk 69

Re: Man Shoots Teen in Butt for Wearing Baggy Pants
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 05:00:47 PM »
An education is a powerful thing. If only these kids knew the history of pants "hanging-down"...

Male prisoners wear their pants below their waist to signal that they are available sexually.

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 05:27:21 PM »
An education is a powerful thing. If only these kids knew the history of pants "hanging-down"...

Male prisoners wear their pants below their waist to signal that they are available sexually.

LMGDAO   :whoa:

I just thought it was stupid...I never realized they were advertising.  Bleh.   :tongue:

Also, Mike, I really don't want to know how you know that.

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

Offline vegaskiller73

• Too good to be caught around Damian and Joey
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 05:49:20 PM »
Found this article

Sagging pants was never meant to be fashionable. Prisoners wear their pants this low because belts are a popular way to commit suicide by hanging oneself, to hang others, or to use as a weapon in fights. Prisoners are also not allowed to have shoestrings for the same reasons. But there is an even more obvious reason why pants are sagging in prison. If the pants are below a man's bottom, it is to introduce to other men that he is homosexual. As Eazy E once said about women in skirts, "For easy access, baby."
:KissMyAss:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/257484/sagging_pants_hip_hop_trend_or_prison.html

Brisk 69

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 06:04:10 PM »

LMGDAO   :whoa:

I just thought it was stupid...I never realized they were advertising.  Bleh.   :tongue:

Also, Mike, I really don't want to know how you know that.

Sorry, Keet, there is no "unlearn" button. I spend hours on-end scouring urbandictionary.com, it helps to be "edgamication" on USA contemporary culture.

Offline pinmonkey001

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 08:19:33 PM »

I wish I could disagree with this guy for shooting the kid.... I really do..... 
Quite frankly though, we've gotten lazy.  Why he wouldn't walk up to them and tell them to pull up their pants and when they said no, pants them.  See when I was young people in jogging pants could be victims of a pantsing, now apparently someone will mock them and shoot them in ass.  Hearing this on the radio made me :ROFL:

if he would pants them, he would probably be brought up on sexual harrasement, possibly even attempted rape.  I'd rather go to prison saying I shot someone in the ass then trying to see some kids ass.

Offline jbpdvm

• I have lots of guns and an "emasculator". Who wants to date my daughter??
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 11:50:31 PM »
Maybe the kid needed to shot in the ass to learn a lesson. First of all he was very disrespectful to the man. When I was growing up, I was taught to respect your elders. His parents obviously did not teach him that. And why did his parents let him wear those baggy pants in the first place? I can guarantee you that my son will NEVER wear baggy pants!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Albert Einstein

Offline Bigred

• Violating the Princess Bride since 1987
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 06:41:55 AM »
Zip ties are great, just loop around a couple of the belt loops and pull them tight, no more problem.  I'd suggest doing it at the back of the pants so they can't get them off easily.

Offline Ramblin' Dad

• Nevada Dads do it with Kleenex and Lotion
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 52
  • Submariners Do It Deeper
  • Children?: One (17yo) Son - Jeremy
  • First Name?: John
  • Xbox Gamertag: SubVet688
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 11:22:33 AM »
I like the pantsing idea, sure it would be taking a chance with the sexual assault thing, but in a true jury of pears I know they would know the truth and possibly even award a medal if that was allowed.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution