Author Topic: Games for the Family  (Read 8672 times)

Offline TheAmazingDan

• Daddy Jr.
  • Liked: 1
  • New to Daddyplace
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Dan
Games for the Family
« on: July 22, 2017, 06:58:18 AM »
Hey fellow dad's, I know that this is an old sub forum but I hope to re-ignite it a little. I love the idea of this site so I hope I can help it get some life again. Now for my question;

The kids have been fighting a lot lately, and me and the wife thought that if we had something we all enjoy that could be done as a family it might help things. We used to all play You Don't Know Jack on the Xbox 360 but that finally died, and now we are looking for something else to play. I have a WiiU that is in the main room (the kids quite like playing it still. Waiting for that Switch price drop...) so I was hoping we could get something similar for that. I want to try something that isn't quite Mario Party, as I feel if Mom and Dad enjoy playing it then the kids might not want to play it on their own as much. Is there some other Nintendo oriented party game, or a third party one that would be good to play with the kids? Any suggestions welcome :)

Offline Jessie

• Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 26
  • First Name?: JB
Re: Games for the Family
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 07:34:00 AM »
Maybe Hasbro Game Night..

Offline TheAmazingDan

• Daddy Jr.
  • New to Daddyplace
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 09:02:43 AM »
That's on the WiiU? I thought it was only on Xbox 360. Thanks for the tip :)

Offline TheAmazingDan

• Daddy Jr.
  • New to Daddyplace
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 06:09:09 AM »
Hey fellow dad's, I know that this is an old sub forum but I hope to re-ignite it a little. I love the idea of this site so I hope I can help it get some life again. Now for my question;

The kids have been fighting a lot lately, and me and the wife thought that if we had something we all enjoy that could be done as a family it might help things. We used to all play You Don't Know Jack on the Xbox 360 but that finally died, and now we are looking for something else to play. I have a WiiU that is in the main room (the kids quite like playing it still. Waiting for that Switch price drop...) so I was hoping we could get something similar for that. I want to try something that isn't quite Mario Party, as I feel if Mom and Dad enjoy playing it then the kids might not want to play it on their own as much. Is there some other Nintendo oriented party game, or a third party one that would be good to play with the kids? Any suggestions welcome :)

After looking for some quality games that we could all play, I ended up settling for the new Mario Party game for the WiiU. It plays a lot better than the version I used to have, and the kids seem to not be fighting as much as they did with the old version as well. I think I might be onto something...

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution