Author Topic: anyone interested in a gaming group and scedule for our kids?  (Read 6611 times)

Offline BigLuv

• All I want for Christmas are naughty hot lesbians who are obviously whores
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Re: anyone interested in a gaming group and scedule for our kids?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 04:17:13 PM »
ohh yea, my sons games he plays are
Skate
The Bigs
Ill let him play cod 4 with other kids i guess
Ultimate alliance
Forza
Fable 2
and im sure other stuff i cant think i got to study

Offline spddrcr

• missing in action on xboxlive
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • just say no to the brady's
    • AKNewMedia
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 04:50:47 PM »
sorry i havent kept this up to date guys, I just had my spinal cord stimulator surgery to implant the permenant device, ive been in so much pain from the surgery that it's hard to do just about anything right now. hopefully in the next week ill get this going :up:

Offline colesdad

• Mick Foley is my favorite UFC downloadable character.
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 05:28:10 PM »
sorry i havent kept this up to date guys, I just had my spinal cord stimulator surgery to implant the permenant device, ive been in so much pain from the surgery that it's hard to do just about anything right now. hopefully in the next week ill get this going :up:

No problem. I hope that you are doing better.

[img width= height= alt=]http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/detail5/360/SoonerProud.png[/img]

Offline BigLuv

• All I want for Christmas are naughty hot lesbians who are obviously whores
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »

what is this why did u get it, im asking because I have Digenerative Disc Disease and My symptoms are worstening at a hastly speed and I am looking intoo options for myself.

Offline Rich M

• If I set up a day to meet online, I'll be there three days later......maybe.
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »
I know it's short notice, but Aftr and I are going to try and get our sons together for a little gaming in about 1/2 hour - 12:30 cst.  If any of you guys want your son to join in feel free to have them (him) send a friend request to andellusion, that's my son Kolton.  He's 12 and has permission to play about anything that we own.  You can also get to his info through my friends list if needed. 
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about??

Offline Ramblin' Dad

• Nevada Dads do it with Kleenex and Lotion
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 52
  • Submariners Do It Deeper
  • Children?: One (17yo) Son - Jeremy
  • First Name?: John
  • Xbox Gamertag: SubVet688
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2009, 06:28:07 AM »
I know Jeremy would love this. The tough part would be coordination of times and games. He mostly plays the Lego games; Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Batman. I guess Gears of War would be alright with the gore and language off (which I didn't know you could do before I read this). I would have to set up a gold account for live, or have him use mine. Right now he only has silver.

Jeremy (Gamer Tag = RamblinKiD), 10yo, Pacific Time, some weekends (when not in the doghouse w/ mom) in the afternoon, 360

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2009, 05:54:06 PM »
Rich's son and mine FINALLY got together this weekend and played a bit.  They were playing COD4, then I left the room for a bit, and when I came back, Rich's son had apparently left.  So then they played RB2, but my son is not that good and gets frustrated w/ himself quickly so he stopped playing.  But he had a blast, and said later that he was sorry he got off and wished he had kept playing.  We'll have to try to get a game in again this weekend for our kids.

Offline Rich M

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2009, 06:52:58 PM »
Rich's son and mine FINALLY got together this weekend and played a bit.  They were playing COD4, then I left the room for a bit, and when I came back, Rich's son had apparently left.  So then they played RB2, but my son is not that good and gets frustrated w/ himself quickly so he stopped playing.  But he had a blast, and said later that he was sorry he got off and wished he had kept playing.  We'll have to try to get a game in again this weekend for our kids.

Sorry about that.  We had a connection problem on our end, and then Kolton could not get connected again...so, he started playing RB2.  But, he's all about CoD4 now, he's played pretty much non-stop today (no school due to Kasimir Polaski day).  He's up for it again, anytime.

Offline colesdad

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 10:53:15 PM »
Cole is still waning to do this. If anyone else is still interested

[img width= height= alt=]http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/detail5/360/SoonerProud.png[/img]

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »
What happened?  Well, Sooner, Papa, and myself were suppose to get our kids together today to play some GOW2, but that fell thru, and Sooner, your phone # isn't working.  Changed numbers I guess.  But anyway, maybe we could get our kids together tomorrow on Sunday.  I will be on around 2:00 pm central (that's 3:00 east, 1:00 mountain, and 12:00 pacific).  Just message me when you come on as I will probably be on playing and just waiting for other dads to message me that their kids are ready to play.  My son is always asking when he is going to be able to play again since gaming w/ Rich's son.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 07:53:59 PM by Aftrthought051 »

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
Re: anyone interested in a gaming group and schedule for our kids?
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2009, 08:02:43 AM »
well Papa's son, Lance, Sooners' son, Cole, and mine, Tristan, all had such a fun time playing last weekend that we are going to try again this weekend.  Cole has a football game this Saturday, so it will be a bit later in the day, say 4pm/central.  I'll be moving, so what I propose is that Papa has my personal phone number, I'm gonna pm you mine right now Sooner since you changed your phone number.  Call me when either one is ready, I will call my son at my parent's house, and he can jump online to do some gaming w/ the other kids.
Any one else interested in joining is more than welcome.  Last weekend our kids played GOW2, COD5, Battlefield:BC, and RB2.  They never shut up and even talked smack.   LOL.

Offline Rich M

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 08:08:38 AM »
I will check with Kolton, but I'm sure he would like to get in on this again.  If you guys ever see him on, send him a message, GT = andellusion.  We have RB2 and GoW1 & 2, but not CoD:WaW.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 06:00:57 PM »
Just got Burnout Paradise from Gamestop w/ the coupon I posted, so if the kids wanna play that, Tristan has it now.   ~o)  Was only $17.99 and 20% off of that, great deal.

Offline joey791

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »
add Robert791 to your friends list

Offline colesdad

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 10:31:22 PM »
Cole had a blast. He is wanting to play L4D. He will still be using my GT until I get him a Gold acct. His Gt is Cool Kid Cole. Hey Aftr I will call you so you have my new #.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution