Author Topic: Not Suprised One Bit  (Read 4320 times)

Offline Chef Dad

• Let me show you my gall bladder. I have it over here in a jar. Oh wait that's an avocado. Hmmm, you may not want to eat that guacamole.
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • damn irish, breeding like rabbits
  • Children?: 3
  • Xbox Gamertag: the irish fuse
Re: Not Suprised One Bit
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2009, 12:34:41 AM »
WHEN I GET MY GOVERNMENT STIMULUS PACKAGE PAYCHECK I'M GOING TO BUY A BIG SCREEN TV!!! made in china.  AND THAT'S GOING TO HELP THE ECONOMY in china.  8-|
Nobody can eat fifty eggs. Except for Takeru Kobayashi

Mini Man

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2009, 08:38:10 PM »
Regardless of political affiliation, this is a religious problem. Religion has no business in politics. I'm not saying if I am for or against this program, but we do not need religion coloring the political landscape.

Offline jmack

• Will draw for food
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • pixelmack.com
    • Visual & Creative Studio
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 07:47:51 PM »
if he supports a woman's right to choose to get an abortion, then i support his decision. correct me if that was not the point of the article.

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 68
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Mitch
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 07:49:46 PM »
if he supports a woman's right to choose to get an abortion, then i support his decision. correct me if that was not the point of the article.

Now don't start bring the "point of the article" into it.    :biggrin:

Offline joey791

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2009, 01:16:50 AM »

With our tax dollars for other countries?

ToddS

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »
I am really confused here.  This article has nothing to do with religion or a woman's choice. This is an article about Presidents tossing a bone to their support base.  Conservatives stop the funding to appease Pro lifers and Liberals continue the funding to appease the pro choicers.  In all reality this does nothing to affect the true issue and it is just a silly game and not really taking a stance at all.  The real problem is that is money taken by force from you and me and sent away to another country while our country is in a recession and the money could be used elsewhere.  If you want to support foreign abortions then more power to you but no one should force me to support it.  Please show me in the Constitution where it states that it is the role of government is to pay for foreign abortions. 

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution