Author Topic: Super Bowl Food  (Read 3826 times)

beorn33

Re: Super Bowl Food
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 01:20:32 AM »
I made the bacon explosion too!!  It was awesome!!  I read about it in a newspaper a couple of days before the game, and decided that was gonna be on the menu as well.  For those that think like I do, which bacon is one of the best things ever made...  you must try it.

Offline Chef Dad

• Let me show you my gall bladder. I have it over here in a jar. Oh wait that's an avocado. Hmmm, you may not want to eat that guacamole.
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • damn irish, breeding like rabbits
  • Children?: 3
  • Xbox Gamertag: the irish fuse
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 09:54:10 AM »
SUPER BOWL!!! What's on your menu for today? I'm doing a small party for the first time in a long time, we're just doing a nacho bar, a chili bar with white and red chili, chips and dips, soda, beer, soft pretzels, veggies, pulled pork... and i think that's it.. i better get started.
Nobody can eat fifty eggs. Except for Takeru Kobayashi

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 68
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Mitch
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 09:55:32 AM »
SUPER BOWL!!! What's on your menu for today? I'm doing a small party for the first time in a long time, we're just doing a nacho bar, a chili bar with white and red chili, chips and dips, soda, beer, soft pretzels, veggies, pulled pork... and i think that's it.. i better get started.

...and yet you invited none of us!

RobWenn

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 05:42:00 PM »

...and yet you invited none of us!

I wouldn't have invited any of you guys either!  :LMAO:

Offline BigCöx

• Well, I'm just this guy, you know?
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 4
  • Sloan's Daddy - 12/17/07
    • BC on FB
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Matt
  • Xbox Gamertag: c0dek
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 11:52:35 PM »
had a couple friends over, the only thing we made was a big ol dish of Buffalo Chicken Dip, one of our friends brought cookie sandwiches for dessert though, and they were awesome!

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution