Author Topic: Little Big Planet  (Read 2122 times)

Offline PFof2

• "If at first you don't suceed, respawn and try again."
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • heh heh yeah!
    • Mike Richardson Photography
Little Big Planet
« on: May 06, 2009, 09:53:36 PM »
I just got this game the other day and think it is alot of fun. I was wondering if anyone else plays this. do you have any of your own levels or just play storymode.

Offline Garand

• You can find me in the phone book, under "Professional Ninja"
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Husband, Father, Gamer
Re: Little Big Planet
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 01:23:14 AM »
I've got it, haven't played in a while though.  I need to finish the story mode to get access to more stuff to build a level.  If you see me on, send me an invite, I'll be glad to help out.

Ronins_Daddy

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 11:08:22 AM »
I am actually looking for someone to help out with the level to get some of the items i can't get unless playing co-op.

Offline bradt32225

• Ask me about my hairy nipples
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 09:12:36 PM »
I have this game and its a blast. I havent really played much of the co op though. If you wanna get together and play just let me know when and add me on the PS3 gamertag is bradt32225

bradt32225" border="0

Ronins_Daddy

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 08:11:46 AM »
no prob brad will send you a friend request later today and think of a time for us to play some lbp

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 06:12:15 PM »
No $15 or XB360?  Here's a nice tribute the new hit on XLBA Limbo that you can play on LBP.  Very cool.
[yt=425,350]eFvB3LNbs_U[/yt]

Ronins_Daddy

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 06:19:36 PM »
No $15 or XB360?  Here's a nice tribute the new hit on XLBA Limbo that you can play on LBP.  Very cool.
[yt=425,350]eFvB3LNbs_U[/yt]

Dude that looks awesome as for my 360 well it is console banned and i am saving for the new one hopefully b4 the holidays.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 06:24:03 PM »
I was wondering what happened to you Ashe, and Joey was as well as some others that we used to game w/.  We saw your account went back to silver and that you just never seemed to log on.  At least you got a PS3 and I guess you can still do single player.

Ronins_Daddy

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 07:25:08 PM »
I was wondering what happened to you Ashe, and Joey was as well as some others that we used to game w/.  We saw your account went back to silver and that you just never seemed to log on.  At least you got a PS3 and I guess you can still do single player.

Yeah I figure I would leave my account silver till i get back online. Mike and I both got hit when the last batch of console bannings went through. I plan on getting gold this holiday. Figure i did not want to "waste" money on inactivity. I still log on through the website. Considering that is all I do.

Offline Leukoi

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 11:13:18 PM »
I'm going to have to find the Limbo LBP level.  I haven't even gotten into the user created levels much.  If anyone wants to play co-op add me. 

Offline PFof2

• "If at first you don't suceed, respawn and try again."
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • heh heh yeah!
    • Mike Richardson Photography
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 10:40:22 PM »
Still in storymode also. So much to do though. Lots of fun.

Ronins_Daddy

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 04:12:59 PM »
I have this game and its a blast. I havent really played much of the co op though. If you wanna get together and play just let me know when and add me on the PS3 gamertag is bradt32225

Sent you a friend request

Ronins_Daddy

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 04:17:29 PM »
I'm going to have to find the Limbo LBP level.  I haven't even gotten into the user created levels much.  If anyone wants to play co-op add me. 

Played the limbo level was too short but good none the less. I also added you as a friend to possibly do some co-op.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution