Author Topic: Sticky threads  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Sticky threads
« on: July 12, 2009, 11:23:31 AM »
I know that we are resilient to change and all, but I would like to see the "blackened" background on sticky threads brought back, or something to that effect.  I know I'm probably just used to it and you can see "new" when a thread was just posted in which first posts below the sticky threads, but I feel like the distinct look of our sticky threads really brought attention to it if you were new to a thread and the things that were going to help you out.

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Re: Sticky threads
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »
i agree aftr.  the upgrade went well.  now we will be working on the site to bring it back to the way it was.  just some small things to tidy up.

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 07:36:26 PM »
 :whoa:  It is completely different from this morning now.  I like it.  Great job to all, it really looks great and I know it must've been alot of hard work to go into this.  Thanks alot though, it paid off.  Looks good.

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 68
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Mitch
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 07:45:41 PM »
:whoa:  It is completely different from this morning now.  I like it.  Great job to all, it really looks great and I know it must've been alot of hard work to go into this.  Thanks alot though, it paid off.  Looks good.

Are you saying that you like the buttons on the thread screens instead of the text links that were previously there?

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 11:15:00 PM »
It looks good to me.  Are you referring to the "reply", eerrrr "report" and whatever else it there?  LOL.  Guess I should've remembered some more before I started replying.  It's great though and the white is bright and easy on the eyes.  I still stand by my original post if we can darken or something to make the stickies stand out more though.  All in due time I know, just saying and seeing what others say.