Author Topic: New Releases-Wii  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Adrian's Dad

• Cinema
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Cody
New Releases-Wii
« on: August 10, 2009, 09:38:29 AM »
I'm going to change the PC format around and today I am starting the Wii releases and will do it in the same format.  Due to the large amount of releases each week on both PC and Wii, and since most of it is shovelware, I'm going to do the format a bit differently.  I will highlight one or two games and give them the full artwork and description.  The others I will just list under their respective release dates.  This saves everyone time.

New releases for the week of 8/9.

Madden 10

Completely redesigned and built from the ground up, Madden NFL 10 introduces a unique art style on the Wii. Player models embody characteristics of your favorite athletes, plus new larger-than-life stadiums showcase the unique details found at each of the 32 NFL stadiums.

Madden NFL 10 is the perfect game to play with friends and family, whether you're starting a cooperative season with the all-new Road To The Super Bowl, or crowning a "King of the Coach" in the brand new Madden Showdown party mode.  (Aug. 14th)

Active Life: Extreme Challenge (Aug. 11th)

ATV Quad Kings (Aug. 11th)

Brave: A Warrior's Tale (Aug. 11th)

Groovin' Blocks (Aug. 11th)

Monster Mayhem: Build and Battle (Aug. 11th)

Phantom Brave: We Meet Again (Aug. 11th)

Real Heroes: Firefighter (Aug. 11th)

*Note all dates are subject to change
All dates are for North America

Offline Adrian's Dad

• Cinema
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Cody
Re: New Releases-Wii
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 09:57:21 AM »
New releases for the week of 8/30.

Guitar Hero 5

Featuring the best variety and biggest rock stars of today combined with classic rock anthems, Guitar Hero 5 cranks it up again for videogame rockers. For the first time ever, players can customize the make-up of their band by rocking with any combination of instruments in-game: whether it be two guitars and two drums, or three guitars and a microphone, any combination is possible, allowing players to experience music their own way. Brand new, innovative, easy-to-use gameplay modes like Party Play and RockFest put fun, competition and control at center stage as fans tailor the Guitar Hero experience to match their personal style and interests.

For extended hours of entertainment, downloadable content from Guitar Hero World Tour will be compatible with the game and will automatically be updated to include all of the upgrades and enhancements of Guitar Hero 5.  (Sept. 1st)

Other Releases:

Mini Ninjas - Sept. 1st

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution