Author Topic: Weight Watchers  (Read 1458 times)

peepingmike

Weight Watchers
« on: August 24, 2009, 12:59:49 PM »
Anyone else do\try it?  What have been your results?  I was down 16 in the first 7 weeks and then vacation struck.  Since then I have been slowly  :plus1:  :plus1:  :plus1: and it stinks!

I don't drink or smoke so when I am stressed I eat, and I'm stressed a lot with four kids and one salary!!  But it works, it teaches you portions and teaches you how to eat again.  But it's also expensive, so you have to really work at finding some meals you can prepare without having to buy all their products.

Offline rob_ferg

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Re: Weight Watchers
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 01:27:34 PM »
my wife has been officially on and off it a few times...she was doing it through work for a while...but she has always done the whole points thing, if she was part of weight watchers or not, as her mom had a bunch of the brochures and literature that she gave her.  She has always been pretty active as well, so combining all of that she has seen some pretty impressive results.  she is really good with her diet during the week, and usually gets the frozen Weight Watchers meals from Wal Mart for her lunches, and saves up all her spare points for the weekend.   

I have not been on it, and I know my diet and portion control leaves little to be desired. 

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution