Author Topic: $100/Year for Live?  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Adrian's Dad

• Cinema
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Cody
Re: $100/Year for Live?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 12:01:45 AM »
Pachter is a crackpot analyst that always makes outrageous claims to make his name known or whatever.  It's fun to post his "predictions" because it always incites a fun, lively debate.  And this one didn't disappoint.  :up:

Offline PFof2

• "If at first you don't suceed, respawn and try again."
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • heh heh yeah!
    • Mike Richardson Photography
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 06:52:15 AM »
yeah I jumped on that one too quickly. I just know that MS has been all about some money and it would make sense to try and capitalize on a consumer constant but I couldn't imagine a 100%increase. hope it never happens.

Offline vegaskiller73

• Too good to be caught around Damian and Joey
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 10:23:24 AM »
I thought the same as you Aftr. Just something to stir crap and get XBL Members riled up. I even thought it was a ploy to get gamers over to PS3.

I'd probably pay the $100, cause I play alot multiplayer games. That is most of the reason for me to buy a game. 50cents a day isn't much to save up. Less than the price of a Coke from a vending machine.

I do however see them dropping the price to start pulling in more gamers. Which would increase revenues.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 02:31:53 PM »
 :LMAO:  Cody, you are officially on my PSfanboy sh!t list.  Have fun next to Panzerninja.   :laugh2:

What M$ is doing w/ memory is something I can get behind to stand up to and point to the PS3, but praise to Sony for the free online, it definitely does keep Microsoft's pocketbook in check.

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
  • My baby girl
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Ryan
  • Xbox Gamertag: ChillSuperfly
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 12:55:54 AM »
I've been one of the idiots paying the $8 a month for God knows how long.  I've finally decided to switch my membership to the one time a year fee and save some cash.  Not sure why it took so long.  Maybe this post reminded me of how big of an idiot I am.  Thanks!

Offline Garand

• You can find me in the phone book, under "Professional Ninja"
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Husband, Father, Gamer
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 10:57:06 AM »
:LMAO:  Cody, you are officially on my PSfanboy sh!t list.  Have fun next to Panzerninja.   :laugh2:

I have been MIA for a while.  Uncharted 2 has just been too much fun to put down.  MP has been more fun than I thought it would be.  Its like Gears but with way more mobility and free.   :tongue: 

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »
Better than GOW mp, that's not saying much.   :tongue:  It does look like a really cool game and I think it is a system seller and a must buy for any PS3 person.    :up:

Mini Man

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 08:52:08 PM »
While I'd be pissed on principle at M$, Damian is right, $100 a year really isn't shit. We as a family blow more than that on going out to eat in a month. I've been ├╝ber busy with school and unable to get on any of our game systems at all, but hopefully that'll change soon enough.

Too many good games coming out this month and next. Definitely have to pick and choose.

Offline Adrian's Dad

• Cinema
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »

:LMAO:  You better tell that to my PS3 which pretty much only plays movies now.

Mini Man

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »

:LMAO:  You better tell that to my PS3 which pretty much only plays movies now.

What? No Drake's 2? I have to go pick that up!

Offline Adrian's Dad

• Cinema
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 04:25:36 PM »
I'll get Uncharted 2 eventually.  There's just too many other games right now that I want more.  Forza 3 will be my go to game every night and then it will mix between it and Assassin's Creed 2 and possibly Modern Warfare 2.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution