Author Topic: New Super Mario Bros. Wii  (Read 2281 times)

Offline rob_ferg

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 07:21:44 AM »
it is pretty fun, but I don't find that I go and try to find every hidden item like I did with the original Super Mario Brothers game....and some levels that I have played have aggravated me so much because I get killed making dumb moves that I don't collect all of the huge coins (which i believe unlock another world)...when i get through it all, i will probably go back and get all the coins...or does doing that defeat the spirit of the game  :sigh:

PaulMck

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 09:39:09 AM »
my kids have this game also. iv'e only played it about five minutes. it seems okay like one big mix of all the old mario games with a new twist. if i wanna go retro i bust out my psp. i have it moded where i can play any n64 snes, nes, or sega game made on it, plus it has a neat app where i can use it as a remote control so i take it to walmart and F with people in the tv section.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 01:16:03 PM »
my kids have this game also. iv'e only played it about five minutes. it seems okay like one big mix of all the old mario games with a new twist. if i wanna go retro i bust out my psp. i have it moded where i can play any n64 snes, nes, or sega game made on it, plus it has a neat app where i can use it as a remote control so i take it to walmart and F with people in the tv section.

That was you!!!  I'm gonna cut your hammy next time I see you at WallyWorld.   :laugh2:  Nice mod though.  I like the old school SMB as well b/c w/ mp on the Wii I always die b/c of the other players.  Either held back from the screen or bump into them when I jump and get it shortened and fall into a pit.  Thanks co-op buddy.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution