Author Topic: What are your weekends like?  (Read 4216 times)

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
  • My baby girl
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Ryan
  • Xbox Gamertag: ChillSuperfly
Re: What are your weekends like?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 07:46:59 PM »
I especially don't get to sleep in now that Jackson found his loud voice.  He screams all the time now  haha...

I get some time to myself if I wanted.  Problem is I don't really have what you would call "friends" 

I have a friend across the Sound that I'd go golfing with every once in a while if it weren't 20 degrees outside now and the ground frozen.  My sister is up here as well so my wife and her go shopping every once in a while. 

Basically I'm a loner and don't have the option for time to myself for the most part.

(Might be moving back to AZ soon where I have some friends and can go golfing all year round!!!)

Offline BigCöx

• Well, I'm just this guy, you know?
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 4
  • Sloan's Daddy - 12/17/07
    • BC on FB
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Matt
  • Xbox Gamertag: c0dek
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 12:37:46 AM »
I'm always up late, weeknights and weekends, and my wife always goes to bed around 10pm at the latest, so she's always the first one up unless I stay up all night for whatever reason. On Saturdays we get up around 7:30 eat/get Sloan up and dressed, then we leave for soccer around 8:30am. Soccer is from 9 - 10, then we usually come home, play around in the yard, have lunch, put Sloan down for her nap, and then we've got 3 - 4 hours to do whatever while she naps (this Saturday is decorating for Christmas day) then we usually do something together in the afternoons, then dinner, Sloan goes to bed, wife crashes a few hours later, and I'm usually watching movies, on the Xbox, or on the computer. I tend to sleep in late on Sundays and we typically do laundry in the mornings and groceries in the afternoon, watch football, grade papers, do lesson plans (we're both teachers)

Spectre

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 11:40:40 AM »
My wife gives me a break on the weekends. She takes my oldest (3.5yo) to gymnastics on Sat morning. And Sun she takes the kids up to her parents, so, I have the afternoon to myself to clean the house or do something just for myself.

Offline Adrian's Dad

• Cinema
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Cody
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 12:06:37 PM »
I'll take care of the kid during the days to gve my wife a bit of a break.  I'll watch a movie or play a game while he's taking a nap.  I always stay up really late to work on projects or play games so I always get time to myself.

Offline Big daddy Eis

• Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 50
  • I'm back, again.
  • Children?: Daughters- Quinn (11 yo), Greta (4 yo), Lucy (2yo), Son- William (8 yo)
  • First Name?: Keith
  • Xbox Gamertag: kde79
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2010, 12:12:43 PM »
mine now consist of working, just like the other five days of the week...

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution