Author Topic: Guests sign up its FREE  (Read 1745 times)

Offline dewman28

• I LOVE the Phoenix Suns! Especially Steve Nash. Boy would I like to get a piece of that!
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Guests sign up its FREE
« on: December 08, 2009, 10:29:05 PM »
As I'm about to post this I see 20 plus guests viewing the  SAHD boards. What are your reasons for not joining DP? Its FREE and easy the more SAHDs we have the more info and topics we can discuss and hopefully improve these boards and our SAHD experience.

When I joined it was only to find guys to play xbox with that wouldn't get mad at me for having to help with the kids but there are alot of cool guys here with diffrent ages and outlooks on life I can guarantee that you can find someone here that you can call a friend
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 10:44:19 PM by dewman28 »

"Reflecting on my life I would rather wish I had made more money, rather than spending more time with my kids"-SAHD

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
  • My baby girl
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Ryan
  • Xbox Gamertag: ChillSuperfly
Re: Guests sign up its FREE
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »
I still get mad at you for helping with the kids...  When you are playing MW2 I need you to be focused!   :LMAO:

I mean, what is a wingman for anyway right???

More on topic though, more members would be awesome.  Not only is it a great place to meet other dads, but SAHD's as well.  You can get so much more information and views that you and your significant other might not have thought of.  Its always a place where you can reach out and get help almost immediately.  Its a great place.  Took me a while to get started DP but once I did, I have trouble stopping.

Offline Adrian's Dad

• Cinema
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Cody
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 12:43:36 PM »
The guests may not all be real people, some could be the search engine bots and whatever else.

If you are real though, join now!

Offline Chef Dad

• Let me show you my gall bladder. I have it over here in a jar. Oh wait that's an avocado. Hmmm, you may not want to eat that guacamole.
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • damn irish, breeding like rabbits
  • Children?: 3
  • Xbox Gamertag: the irish fuse
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »
lol, why is Jackd just standing there!?
Nobody can eat fifty eggs. Except for Takeru Kobayashi

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us