Author Topic: Dragon Age Origins PS3  (Read 1428 times)

Offline PFof2

• "If at first you don't suceed, respawn and try again."
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • heh heh yeah!
    • Mike Richardson Photography
Dragon Age Origins PS3
« on: January 05, 2010, 05:56:48 PM »
  I know there is a thread for this in the 360 section but I bought this on the PS3 from Best buy yesterday for $39.99! they had it on sale for the weekend only..
 The version I got also came with one of the downloadable contents that had another character and a new quest $15 value.. couldn't pass it up.Had planned on getting it for 360 but at that price I figured it was a sign. I also heard from 2 sites that the PS3 version is the best console version of this game.
  I  like it so far. I have only played about an hour and the controls seem easy enough to use. Graphics aren't killer but they are adequate and voices are good but do skip occasionally. I noticed in the character maker it looked like a dubbed movie but in the game it seems to flow fairly well.

Anyone else have this game on the PS3?

Offline bradt32225

• Ask me about my hairy nipples
  • Big Daddy Hero
Re: Dragon Age Origins PS3
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 10:47:28 PM »
I got mine last week. Payed full price but still got the dlc codes for it. So far I am very addicted to this game.

bradt32225" border="0

Offline PFof2

• "If at first you don't suceed, respawn and try again."
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • heh heh yeah!
    • Mike Richardson Photography
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 08:49:33 AM »
I am a level 6 human Mage. so far the game is really fun. Graphics and sound are good as well. Lots of cut scenes but they give the game a movie experience that some games lack. How can you up your lock picking skill? I keep passing locked chests and no one in my party is a rogue and I have yet to be able to open any chests save one and I had to talk the guy out of a key in the Ostgar camp.

Skhilled

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »
I have it for the PC but it is a great game. You can get a different starting story line depending on which class/race you choose. People will treat you differently or dish out info depending on that as well.

For instance, the elves are the slave race. If you choose them you'll be treated differently than other races. You will not be treated well by NPC's unless you tell them or they know that you are a Grey Warden. Makes the game more interesting. ;)

Ronins_Daddy

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 02:58:53 PM »
Yeah I have a copy of the game for both 360 and ps3 I also got it on pc plus the new expansion Awakenings. I am in love with the games intricate dialogue and story for the different classes.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution