Author Topic: Enlistment tips and tricks, anyone?  (Read 774 times)

Offline bloodcoremb

• Daddy Jr.
  • Liked: 5
    • MatthewBunch.com
  • Children?: 3
  • First Name?: Matt
  • Xbox Gamertag: bloodkrow
Enlistment tips and tricks, anyone?
« on: March 07, 2010, 10:17:05 AM »
So I've been busting my  :bootyshake: trying to lose weight so I can make tape for the navy. Been doing pretty good, too, but I was just wondering if there are any tricks or tips to making the process go a little faster. Thought I'd throw that question out to all the military guys here.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Re: Enlistment tips and tricks, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 10:37:59 AM »
It really just comes down to diet, exercise, and a sh*t ton of water.  Water flushes out all those calories you are burning.  Running or cardio the earlier the better.  Your body continues to burn calories after cardio for, some say, the next 6 hours.  So it's best to do that early in the morning.  Then you can have carbs morning and afternoon, but try to restrict it at night.  Try to eat strictly protein like all chicken or fish, I used to eat just cans of tuna to save on money.  Mix it w/ a little mustard a bit of relish for taste.  Keeps down the fat grams & 0 carbs.  And obviously watch the late night snacking.  This will kill you for sure.  You can also try some pills like Ripped Fuel or anything that will work to increase your metabolism.  I don't like Hydroxycut b/c it flushes the water out of your system.  That's great if you are a bodybuilder going to a competition or to get weighed in and want to cut water weight at the moment, but any other time, water weight is good weight.  It promotes muscle growth and development, and like I said, assists in the flushing of burned calories.  Your urine should look like water coming out.  If it doesn't you need to be drinking more water.  Good luck w/ it though.  Glad you are signing up and stay motivated.

Offline bloodcoremb

• Daddy Jr.
    • MatthewBunch.com
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 10:51:29 AM »
It really just comes down to diet, exercise, and a sh*t ton of water.  Water flushes out all those calories you are burning.  Running or cardio the earlier the better.  Your body continues to burn calories after cardio for, some say, the next 6 hours.  So it's best to do that early in the morning.  Then you can have carbs morning and afternoon, but try to restrict it at night.  Try to eat strictly protein like all chicken or fish, I used to eat just cans of tuna to save on money.  Mix it w/ a little mustard a bit of relish for taste.  Keeps down the fat grams & 0 carbs.  And obviously watch the late night snacking.  This will kill you for sure.  You can also try some pills like Ripped Fuel or anything that will work to increase your metabolism.  I don't like Hydroxycut b/c it flushes the water out of your system.  That's great if you are a bodybuilder going to a competition or to get weighed in and want to cut water weight at the moment, but any other time, water weight is good weight.  It promotes muscle growth and development, and like I said, assists in the flushing of burned calories.  Your urine should look like water coming out.  If it doesn't you need to be drinking more water.  Good luck w/ it though.  Glad you are signing up and stay motivated.
Thanks for the tips, man. I do what I can to stay pretty active even if it's a day off. My brother is Army Reserve and he suggested I use Phenom from bodybuilding.com. So far, its having a great effect without all the jitteryness.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 10:54:24 AM »
That's good, and you can find good deals at bodybuilder.com on supplements, so good save there.  Again, I wish you all the best, I'm sure you will get there in no time.  Then after all that hard work, you get to go to boot camp.    :excited: :down:  Haha, but it'll be over before you know it.   ~o)

Offline bloodcoremb

• Daddy Jr.
    • MatthewBunch.com
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 11:05:06 AM »
Totally can't wait for boot camp. This is a HUGE change, considering I gained a TON of weight from beer and sitting around being depressed for the past 5 years.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution