Author Topic: Please repeat that.  (Read 4134 times)

Offline vegaskiller73

• Too good to be caught around Damian and Joey
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Please repeat that.
« on: April 06, 2010, 08:58:14 PM »
Monday, April 5, 2010
Oh My! Michelle Obama Refers to Kenya as Barack's "Home Country" During Speech - Video

As Dick Enberg would say, "Ohhhh Myyyy!" This should keep the "birther" thing going for at least another - 50 years! Michelle, what were you thinking!?

"When we took our trip to Africa, and visited his (Barack's) home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test....."

Obviously, she meant "his ancestral country," or "his father's country," but that is not what she said. Undoubtedly, there were some staffers having a "V8" moment when those words came out of her mouth!

http://www.youtube.com/v/proi6NFdKVs

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2010/04/oh-my-michelle-obama-refers-to-kenya-as.html

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 55
  • Don't Panic!
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Randy
Re: Please repeat that.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 09:01:15 PM »
I heard that on the radio.  Another reason to shake my head

Every day, from here to there,funny things are everywhere

Offline Big daddy Eis

• Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 50
  • I'm back, again.
  • Children?: Daughters- Quinn (11 yo), Greta (4 yo), Lucy (2yo), Son- William (8 yo)
  • First Name?: Keith
  • Xbox Gamertag: kde79
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 02:24:37 AM »
oops, she let the cat out of the bag

Bee

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 03:23:25 AM »
Why is it such a big deal even if it is his home country? Doesn't mean he's any less dedicated to running America. Or are you worried Republicans will twist this to their political advantage?

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Don't Panic!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 08:36:28 AM »
Why is it such a big deal even if it is his home country? Doesn't mean he's any less dedicated to running America. Or are you worried Republicans will twist this to their political advantage?
  Because it's a law in this country that you have to be born here and a citizen to be president.

Offline vegaskiller73

• Too good to be caught around Damian and Joey
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 09:21:18 AM »
Or are you worried Republicans will twist this to their political advantage?

Um, I don't consider myself any part of any party. I wish all the parties would dissolve and becoming AMERICAN parties. This Rep vs. Dem crap is getting old.

And I 2nd what randy wrote. If it wasn't such a big deal, then why the hell not show your ORIGINAL birth cert.

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
  • My baby girl
  • First Name?: Ryan
  • Xbox Gamertag: ChillSuperfly
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 10:35:16 AM »
Or are you worried Republicans will twist this to their political advantage?

Um, I don't consider myself any part of any party. I wish all the parties would dissolve and becoming AMERICAN parties. This Rep vs. Dem crap is getting old.

Amen!   :plus1:

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 04:27:51 PM »
Why is it such a big deal?  Would you be just as continent if you found your Prime Minister was an Austrian born citizen?  I think not.

Offline Bigred

• Violating the Princess Bride since 1987
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 05:33:38 PM »
Why is it such a big deal?  Would you be just as continent if you found your Prime Minister was an Austrian born citizen?  I think not.

or French.

Offline joey791

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 06:42:30 PM »

Because its not allowed by the Constitution of the United States of America. The president must be a NATURAL born citizen, I believe in the Constitution because I'm an American and 200 years ago those guys had their act together.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 07:16:45 PM »

or French.

Oh Man Bill, did you see the Ultimate Fighter w/ that French guy who wanted to stop the hate on French people, and show people that what we think of French people is wrong, and show people how tough French people are, and then QUITE THE DAMN FIGHT!!!  Ha Ha, funny sh**.   -hijacked-

Offline Bigred

• Violating the Princess Bride since 1987
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 07:58:28 PM »

or French.

Oh Man Bill, did you see the Ultimate Fighter w/ that French guy who wanted to stop the hate on French people, and show people that what we think of French people is wrong, and show people how tough French people are, and then QUITE THE DAMN FIGHT!!!  Ha Ha, funny sh**.   -hijacked-

hehehehehee

Proving the French aren't Pussy's

Hahahhahahahahaa

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2010, 08:29:50 PM »
 :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :ROFL: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :ROFL: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :laughat: :laughtat3:

Offline Shaolin

• Daddy
  • Liked: 3
  • Would really like some hardcore sleep
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 02:14:34 AM »
But of course, this *is* his home country. There is just a segment of the population that just can't accept that he won the presidency fair and square, so they cling to conspiracy theories that would disqualify him. Its horribly silly.

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Don't Panic!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 08:47:43 AM »
But of course, this *is* his home country. There is just a segment of the population that just can't accept that he won the presidency fair and square, so they cling to conspiracy theories that would disqualify him. Its horribly silly.
Not at all.  I accept he's the president.  I don't have to like it. You missed the point.  The law says you have to be a natural born citizen.  I never claimed he wasn't.  Simply replying to the question

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution