Author Topic: Please repeat that.  (Read 4290 times)

Offline vegaskiller73

• Too good to be caught around Damian and Joey
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Re: Please repeat that.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 09:17:00 AM »
But of course, this *is* his home country. There is just a segment of the population that just can't accept that he won the presidency fair and square, so they cling to conspiracy theories that would disqualify him. Its horribly silly.

Yes he is the President. But why dodge the question over and over?

At this point, it really doesn't make a shiat if he is a US born citizen or not to me. I don't GaF anymore. All this Gov't is doing is ruining everything for the future. Nothing will ever be the same. :banghead:

And no I am not praising any past Pres. They were douches. :mad2:

Offline Shaolin

• Daddy
  • Liked: 3
  • Would really like some hardcore sleep
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 11:11:08 AM »
The question of his birthplace? You dodge that question because its a nonsensical stupid question when there is simply more important work to be done.

At this point, it really doesn't make a shiat if he is a US born citizen or not to me. I don't GaF anymore. All this Gov't is doing is ruining everything for the future. Nothing will ever be the same.
Nothing ever remains the same as change is the nature of life. But I've hardly seen reason to think the future is ruined LOL.

Offline Scott H.

• C'mon Boys, we need #6!!!
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • And then there were 5
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 11:14:45 AM »
The question of his birthplace? You dodge that question because its a nonsensical stupid question when there is simply more important work to be done.

No, that is not a nonsensical stupid question when it comes to being the President. If he was born in Kenya, he is not a born citizen of the US. That makes it illegal for him to be President, and anything he signed into law is null and void.

People who think they know it all really annoy those of us that do.

Offline vegaskiller73

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 11:32:21 AM »
Nothing ever remains the same as change is the nature of life. But I've hardly seen reason to think the future is ruined LOL.

Most that are blinded don't.
I know my future will/is be ruined. Why you ask, cause with everything going down and what the Dems are trying to pass, I and many others that worked their asses off to get where we/they are today, will be footing the bill for everyone else. That is not the American Way. We are losing more and more jobs everyday to countries abroad and for what? We as a nation are getting no better. No businesses = No jobs = no pay = no mortgage = more poverty = more welfare = more gov't spending = more borrowing from other countries = oh, "F" it.
It's a losing battle and we've all lost. Well maybe not everyone, the poor will win and get everything.

Offline Shaolin

• Daddy
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 11:34:02 AM »

No, that is not a nonsensical stupid question when it comes to being the President. If he was born in Kenya, he is not a born citizen of the US. That makes it illegal for him to be President, and anything he signed into law is null and void.

Yes. Its also true that if my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle. That's the value of "if" statements. Fortunately for her, she doesn't have nuts. And Obama wasn't born in Kenya. So it is a nonsensical , stupid question.

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 55
  • Don't Panic!
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Randy
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 11:39:14 AM »

Every day, from here to there,funny things are everywhere

Offline Scott H.

• C'mon Boys, we need #6!!!
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • And then there were 5
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 12:26:50 PM »

Yes. Its also true that if my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle. That's the value of "if" statements. Fortunately for her, she doesn't have nuts. And Obama wasn't born in Kenya. So it is a nonsensical , stupid question.

The whole debate is about the proof that he wasn't born there, but in the US. If you've seen it, please let me know, because I would like to see what you've seen because honestly, I don't know.

People who think they know it all really annoy those of us that do.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 01:11:57 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

That was an interesting read.  I can see where ppl claim to just get over it and all, that he is the President.  I can see the childish angle it must look like.  But really, why not just show the birth certificate?  Why not end the debate?  I think b/c it would be such a black eye to government that here this person, not a natural born U.S. citizen, and he ran for and got into office w/o any proof, and then run for the top government position of President and it still not be proven one way or the other?  You can say we cry wolf all you want, but the more someone goes to great lengths to hide the truth and point in another direction, the more it points to lies.  Lie, deny, counter-accuse.

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Don't Panic!
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 02:05:31 PM »
but the more someone goes to great lengths to hide the truth and point in another direction, the more it points to lies.  Lie, deny, counter-accuse.
  Isn't that the MO of both Republicans and Democrats now? 
Not saying one way or the other if he was born here or not.  I'm not a fan of his but I have to think that if he got to the level of the President of the United States he's been checked out pretty thoroughly. I googled it and got that article.  Go to google images and type in Obama Birth certificate and you get pages of the same image (plus a couple of funny ones).  I have no idea if those images are the real deal or not.  I understand from what I hear on the radio that he has been fighting it in court.  That and his health records, college records etc.  Not sure why or how much truth there is in it.  Like anything else it is probably somewhere in the middle.
I'm more concerned with Congress because without them he is virtually powerless.  They write the bills and pass the laws.  (the genius of our forefathers breaking the power into 3 parts) For some reason they are following lock step with every thing he spouts.  The Dem side of the aisle anyway.  And the Rep side is marching in lockstep against anything he says.  Seems we have lost all free thinkers in our government.  None of them are able to have an original thought and babble the party talking points.

Offline joey791

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2010, 05:07:09 PM »

At this point, it really doesn't make a shiat if he is a US born citizen or not to me. I don't GaF anymore. All this Gov't is doing is ruining everything for the future. Nothing will ever be the same.

All I can say to these statements are WOW. A stupid nonsensical question? Its a requirement to be President. Why if there is any doubt hasnt he followed the LAW.

Hardly see the future as ruined? Our great great great grandchildren will still be paying to make up for what Obama has spent. I would really like to know what your occupation is because I deal with vendors all over the US and I can tell you this much, we are about the only people consistently working since hes took office. I have at least 2 vendors contacting me every month to please buy something because they are hurting so bad.

Offline Shaolin

• Daddy
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2010, 04:10:08 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

That was an interesting read.  I can see where ppl claim to just get over it and all, that he is the President.  I can see the childish angle it must look like.  But really, why not just show the birth certificate?  Why not end the debate?  I think b/c it would be such a black eye to government that here this person, not a natural born U.S. citizen, and he ran for and got into office w/o any proof, and then run for the top government position of President and it still not be proven one way or the other?  You can say we cry wolf all you want, but the more someone goes to great lengths to hide the truth and point in another direction, the more it points to lies.  Lie, deny, counter-accuse.

Understand that there really is no debate, no controversy. Its nothing more than manufactured conspiratorial idiocy.  One of two things are true: either Obama is a natural born citizen of the US, or a massive fraud has been committed on the American people, a conspiracy involving several levels of government in several states.

I'll take the simpler, obvious choice.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Offline Shaolin

• Daddy
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2010, 04:29:27 PM »

All I can say to these statements are WOW. A stupid nonsensical question? Its a requirement to be President. Why if there is any doubt hasnt he followed the LAW.

Hardly see the future as ruined? Our great great great grandchildren will still be paying to make up for what Obama has spent. I would really like to know what your occupation is because I deal with vendors all over the US and I can tell you this much, we are about the only people consistently working since hes took office. I have at least 2 vendors contacting me every month to please buy something because they are hurting so bad.
But there is no doubt, he has followed the law, and some folks out there just don't want to accept it or him. So yes, again, its a stupid, nonsensical, idiotic question.

I guess I'm just not a chicken little fatalist.  There is no telling what my (inshallah) great grand kids will be dealing with or doing, I just hope that Pseudo-conservatives haven't destroyed the world by then. Oh, and I work in child protective services. We're quite busy ourselves.

Offline Shaolin

• Daddy
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2010, 11:39:28 PM »

Most that are blinded don't.
I know my future will/is be ruined. Why you ask, cause with everything going down and what the Dems are trying to pass, I and many others that worked their asses off to get where we/they are today, will be footing the bill for everyone else. That is not the American Way. We are losing more and more jobs everyday to countries abroad and for what? We as a nation are getting no better. No businesses = No jobs = no pay = no mortgage = more poverty = more welfare = more gov't spending = more borrowing from other countries = oh, "F" it.
It's a losing battle and we've all lost. Well maybe not everyone, the poor will win and get everything.
Chin up. :)

Jobs are going overseas because someone else will do that job for less pay. Simple. We've adopted the idea that working people should be paid as little as possible, and that all financial gains should accumulate at the top. That is the American way.

At any rate, I hardly see healthcare reform, student loan reform and financial reform as the death of the republic. :)

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Don't Panic!
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2010, 08:45:56 AM »
Except that the cost so much money.  And with jobs being shipped overseas who will pay for this?  It always comes back to the same question.  Where does the money come from?  Maybe there should have been provisions in there that the customer service stays in the US and doesn't ship overseas.  Create more jobs that way.
We can't keep printing money with nothing behind it.

Offline vegaskiller73

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 09:06:29 AM »
Chin up. :)

Jobs are going overseas because someone else will do that job for less pay. Simple. We've adopted the idea that working people should be paid as little as possible, and that all financial gains should accumulate at the top. That is the American way.

At any rate, I hardly see healthcare reform, student loan reform and financial reform as the death of the republic. :)

I guess you are right. :up: Just take it as it comes.
Let's see I work my ass off to pay for social programs that others get for free. My taxes will rise in order to pay for these on these gov't plans. With less income I spend less on things that are not needed. :biggrin: Businesses will be punished and made to pay for these plans also. We will keep losing jobs overseas, not because of high employee pay, but because of rising taxes and mandates. :surprise:
In the end, NO working man will ever prosper financially. But you can bet you last dollar, the ones on gov't plans will. =(

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution