Author Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops  (Read 11165 times)

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
  • My baby girl
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Ryan
  • Xbox Gamertag: ChillSuperfly
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2011, 02:24:14 PM »
Yeah, I should be putting them together soon, so if/when I see you on I'll hit you up with an invite.

mrsilent42o

« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2011, 10:43:11 AM »
is black ops worth buying??? havent gotten it yet..been too cheap..but alot of peeps i knw got it.. should i buy now or wait for the new call of duty??

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • My baby girl
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2011, 11:15:59 AM »
I love this game and it is still my go to game.  I have about 5 or 6 other guys that I play with from here that play it pretty regularly as well.  One guy I know picked it up pretty cheap, for under 30 on amazon, so its out there for not very much.  No $10 VIP Pass to buy either if you get it used. 

Personally, I don't know a whole lot of people that are excited about MW3 yet.  Supposedly when it gets closer to the release date, they will start releasing videos of the game on the new engine, unlike Battlefield 3 that has already done that.  Its probably going to be the same ol COD but on a new engine.  Being the COD fan that I am, I am not excited at all about MW3.  For now, I'll be sticking with Black Ops.  Besides, I LOVE zombies and I doubt MW3 will have it.

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2011, 01:17:20 PM »
It comes down to - it's modern warfare gameplay.  If you liked the others, you'll like this.

I enjoyed it enough to prestige (once), but I'm sort of tired of it, now.  No question you'll get your money's worth if you enjoyed the previous titles, though.

Not having to shell out for the VIP pass is nice, too.

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

Offline JacksDaddy

• Big Daddy Hero
  • My baby girl
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2011, 01:22:56 PM »
I'm on my 9th prestige of Black Ops and still going at it.  Every time I get on I either look forward to getting more xp either through contracts, or challenges, or the mp.  I also love the Wager Matches.  Those are a blast and yeah, as I said earlier, I love zombies too.  Black Ops has everything that I would want, but its a love/hate relationship.  You'll either love it, or hate it.

Offline Leukoi

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2011, 02:46:28 PM »
I'm on my 9th prestige of Black Ops and still going at it.  Every time I get on I either look forward to getting more xp either through contracts, or challenges, or the mp.  I also love the Wager Matches.  Those are a blast and yeah, as I said earlier, I love zombies too.  Black Ops has everything that I would want, but its a love/hate relationship.  You'll either love it, or hate it.

I have yet to play any zombie map in Black Ops, and I just got the latest one.  If you have some people that suck as bad as I do, let me know when and I'll get with you guys.  I'd like to run through it. 

Offline JacksDaddy

• Big Daddy Hero
  • My baby girl
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2011, 05:04:47 PM »
Yeah dude.  Anytime you see me on shoot me an invite cause I'll likely be playing Black Ops  :biggrin:.  We took a guy who had only dabbled in zombies with his daughter to level 23 yesterday.  His previous high was 7 I think.  He was able to handle his own fortunately so we just really had to show him the maps and our spot we like to hang out. 

mrsilent42o

« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2011, 06:29:29 PM »
thank you guys im gonna have to see bout picking this up now..when i do see bout getting together with u guys get sum games goin  :up:

Offline JacksDaddy

• Big Daddy Hero
  • My baby girl
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2011, 08:33:57 PM »
Most definitely Mike.  I know I'll still be playing it.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution