Author Topic: Got a new Wii.  (Read 1489 times)

Offline pinmonkey001

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Got a new Wii.
« on: May 10, 2010, 06:09:21 PM »
Friday my wife was telling me that Nintendo had a new Wii console coming out and it was black and included Wii Motion Plus and Wii Resort.  Then we saw the display advertising the fact that if you trade in your old system and an extra controller and nunchuck you can get the new package for $50.  And best of all it was released on Mother's Day.  So I made a decision, and traded our original Wii (we got it Feb of '07 and was starting to show some signs of wear.  It would have trouble reading disks, and once in a while it would overheat just from having the Connect24 on) and picked up the Black Wii. 

Long story longer, my wife was very happy to get it as a Mother's Day present.  Now I just have to pick up an extra nunchuck and Wii Motion plus attachment.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
Re: Got a new Wii.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 07:27:41 PM »
That's cool.  Too bad you probably already got Wii Play as that was a great way to get an extra new controller.  Wii Resort should come w/ a controller and the Wii motion plus.  That's gonna be a pretty expensive.

Offline pinmonkey001

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »
We now have Wii Resort too.  Came with the new system.  My 3 year old is kicking our butts in 100 pin bowling.

Offline jmack

• Will draw for food
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • pixelmack.com
    • Visual & Creative Studio
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 08:53:16 PM »
the sensor is way superior... i'll have to look into this new black wii thingy :drool2:

Jediboy

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 08:56:26 PM »
Glad to hear the new sensor bar is better then the original...  I don't use the sensor bar that came with the Wii....  I bought Nyko's wireless sensor bar that has a greater distance then the original sensor bar...

Offline pinmonkey001

• Big Daddy Hero

Offline jmack

• Will draw for food
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • pixelmack.com
    • Visual & Creative Studio
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 12:15:13 AM »
sweet, thx

Offline vegaskiller73

• Too good to be caught around Damian and Joey
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »
It would have trouble reading disks, and once in a while it would overheat just from having the Connect24 on) and picked up the Black Wii. 

Ours is starting to do the same thing. I thought is was just the disc. I know Wii fit is messing up, and a couple other disc are also. I may just do the same thing.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution