Author Topic: im a single dad  (Read 3915 times)

NathanielsDaddy07

im a single dad
« on: June 15, 2010, 10:11:19 AM »
never thought i would post here but i just became a single dad 2 weeks ago

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 55
  • Don't Panic!
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Randy
Re: im a single dad
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 10:28:59 AM »
Hang in there Ron

Every day, from here to there,funny things are everywhere

NathanielsDaddy07

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 11:07:39 AM »
im am or tring man its been 5 years then 2 weeks i was kicked out i miss my son but im talking to someone that makes me happy

Offline Big daddy Eis

• Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 50
  • I'm back, again.
  • Children?: Daughters- Quinn (11 yo), Greta (4 yo), Lucy (2yo), Son- William (8 yo)
  • First Name?: Keith
  • Xbox Gamertag: kde79
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 11:23:38 AM »
hang in there Ron, it will get better

NathanielsDaddy07

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 11:43:04 AM »
i hope but im talking to some one that makes me happy

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 06:04:09 PM »
As a single dad with split custody, I can absolutely tell you it gets easier.  It took a long time for most of the issues to resolve (personal and otherwise), but it did get better.

I'm happier now, and I think there's less stress on my daughter (both parents are more relaxed).

Hang in there, man.

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

NathanielsDaddy07

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 08:15:14 PM »
thanks guys i hope it get better but i really like this one girl im talking to she went threw what im going threw she 23 and just live up the road from me she has 2 kids one on the way and the other one is 21 months old but she makes me happy when we talk something i havent done in years

NathanielsDaddy07

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 08:18:22 PM »
im sorry i dont know where this does lol but im ticked off

Offline Pat

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 12
  • Hockey's back :)
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Pat
  • Xbox Gamertag: ragingpdm
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 10:16:48 AM »
Ron, like the others said. Hang in there. Good to hear you have someone to talk to in a situation like this. Hope all works out for ya

NathanielsDaddy07

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 11:56:07 AM »
thanks this girl treats me with respect :)

Offline pinhead1376

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 12:02:43 PM »
Sorry to hear about this.  Why can't you see your son?  Is it court ordered?  If not, there should be no reason why you can't see him.
I am serious and don't call me surely.

NathanielsDaddy07

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 07:43:36 PM »
she be a b thats all im saying then the night i was kicked out her mom was cussing me like a dog she said that no judge will give a kid to a crapple daddy

Offline dewman28

• I LOVE the Phoenix Suns! Especially Steve Nash. Boy would I like to get a piece of that!
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2010, 08:32:23 PM »
Sorry to hear about your situation do whatever it takes to get visitation with your son, no matter what the cost. Start the process now I know a few dads that waited to file papers and so forth and it came to bit them in the back side in the end.

I don't know what your plans are with your new lady friend but romantically I would stay AWAY rite now you should try and improve your own situation and focus on yourself. I'm sure she is a nice distraction to your current situation but sounds like she has a lot to deal with in your own life. You don't need to fill the void of your own child being gone with somebody else until you do everything you can for you and your son.

File paper work with your state to  get a temp. custody hearing in the works, if there is no paper work filed with the courts then its against the law for her to keep your son away from you so call the cops and they can help you see him, and if your kids mom and grandma go all psycho when you and the cops show up it can only help your situation in court to have a 3rd party perspective on how crazy the 2 of them are.

Good luck and don't give up!!!

"Reflecting on my life I would rather wish I had made more money, rather than spending more time with my kids"-SAHD

NathanielsDaddy07

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2010, 09:32:32 PM »
these cops here stupid i ask for a report he will not fill one out like he told me he will and my ex is a b her mom said that no judge will give a kid to a crapple daddy

Offline dewman28

• I LOVE the Phoenix Suns! Especially Steve Nash. Boy would I like to get a piece of that!
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 03:13:19 PM »
it can't be that diffrent then anywhere else, some cops are all in it for the power trip and some are there to help people any way they can, the trick is to find out which 1s are in it to help others and not Dheads

the cop said he wouldn't file a report? what was his reason

"Reflecting on my life I would rather wish I had made more money, rather than spending more time with my kids"-SAHD

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution