Author Topic: Going through a divorce  (Read 3421 times)

mccormick83

Going through a divorce
« on: June 16, 2010, 09:38:49 PM »
it was 2 and a half weeks ago when she started getting violent in the car while i was driving it was dangerous and i was just trying to stay on the road. but i have been served with divorce papers. we are still living together well i am locked away in the bedroom and they have the rest of the house and i do have the car but i have to because supposedly she is kicking me out on sunday night to live in my car. i really have changed my life since the last time i am clean, going ot church all the time, going to college, and trying my best to findwork and everything then i got blind sided with this.

NathanielsDaddy07

Re: Going through a divorce
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 09:52:04 PM »
wow im sorry i was kick out 2 weeks ago my self now she keeping my son :( women are so heartless least she didnt say your kids aint yours like mine did

Offline jmack

• Will draw for food
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • pixelmack.com
    • Visual & Creative Studio
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 01:25:05 AM »
i never understood this - why do women have the right to kick men out? whose name is the house mortgage under?

back on topic, that sucks, what was the cause of the violent car fight? can you work through that, and maybe that will help overall?

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 02:42:44 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that man.  Find some good friends and family to socialize with as much as possible until everything settles down.

My friends saved my a$$ when I went through all this.

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

HuddledTerror

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 03:34:30 PM »
I am sorry you are going through this.  I really hope things work out.  I know it is hard to think about things like this in situations you are put in, but pray to GOD he will guide you!

Like my man Keet said, look to your friends and family, they will never turn you away.

Keep your head up.

Offline Big daddy Eis

• Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 50
  • I'm back, again.
  • Children?: Daughters- Quinn (11 yo), Greta (4 yo), Lucy (2yo), Son- William (8 yo)
  • First Name?: Keith
  • Xbox Gamertag: kde79
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 06:38:32 PM »
i am sorry to hear about this.  Let us know what we can do to help.  We are here for you.

mccormick83

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 01:49:34 PM »
she now is making my "step-daughters" call me Mark instead of Daddy in which it is not working, in turn making her madder at me. The place is in my name everything is because her credit is all messed. And when we did out lease on this place she was signed under other not as spouse, so she could be kicked out legally if i wanted to, but i am not doing that. but three days after saying she didnt want me no more she was on this freechristiandating site and found a guy on there and he is supposedly a youth pastor and knows that she is still married and everything but they have been on 2 dates and he kissed my WIFE THIS LAST ONE. geez so shelly says she is going to have sex with me one more time this week so that she gets "to have a big and long fun time" sorry if that was to brutal but she is worried she wont find a guy as big as i or perform as i so i said then stay with me lol i am in college for my bachelors in business management before you know it we will be making plenty of money and she still doesnt care. i told her that when i said for better or worse i meant if that meant in a cardboard box worse and i truly mean that. i love her unconditionally i told her that if sleeping with this guy would make her feel even for all the pain i have caused her then do it and get it over with i just want my family together. not my son being subject to her dating and being poverty struck all her life i have never been until i got with her weird huh? any ways i would do what ever it takes but she just dont want her Irish man no more. why are women so selfish they dont think of how the kids are going to feel? do the kids really realize that daddy is going to be gone for ever for ever not just for play?

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 03:33:51 PM »
I think the scariest part is, at some level they feel like they're doing this to benefit the kids.  If they can find a partner that makes them happy and will be a "better" role model...well...that MUST be better for the kids, right?  It's some special form of delusion that allows them to put their own feelings above the childrens'.

I'm not sure what advice to give you to be honest.  I think you're smart enough not to get wrapped in her drama and start fighting dirty.  Just keep doing what you're doing and keep the kids in your thoughts with each decision you make and I think it'll all turn out alright.

Offline Big daddy Eis

• Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 50
  • I'm back, again.
  • Children?: Daughters- Quinn (11 yo), Greta (4 yo), Lucy (2yo), Son- William (8 yo)
  • First Name?: Keith
  • Xbox Gamertag: kde79
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 03:39:07 PM »
i agree with what keet said.  Stay out of her drama, and the best am most important thing that you can do is to keep the kids in everything that you do.  You can still be a positive role model for them.

Offline Chris70

• Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 11:10:58 PM »
Wow Mark I am so sorry for what you are going thru. Your wife used a "christian dating website"? And this supposed youth pastor is willing to commit adultrey he must be a great role model for that congregation.

Mine used craigslist. Like others on here have said stay away from her drama,and be there for your kids.

Best of luck,
Chris

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 08:21:42 PM »
So how's it going man?  Any luck getting your house back or any progress with the kids?

How you holding up?

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution