Author Topic: Easy Way to Stop Smoking - Allen Carr  (Read 1336 times)

Duke

Easy Way to Stop Smoking - Allen Carr
« on: June 29, 2010, 11:21:39 AM »
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking is by far the best self-help book out there. You probably feel the same way I did before I started reading. How the **** can a book help me stop smoking. Well this book takes you through a bunch of steps that give you a 360 on the way that you view smoking, why you smoke, why you think you smoke and how easy it is to stop. ACTUALLY.

He doesn't rant on about how bad it is for you, how the effects of smoking will kill you, that it can cause cancer because as a smoker or even non-smoker you already know the effects of smoking. If the heath issues/scares actually worked we all would be smoke free, but the point is these labels and images don't help you quit, they stress you out and what do you do? SMOKE!

So for all you smoking dads out there who are thinking about stopping - whats stopping you - give it a try, really what do you have to lose. If you want to keep smoking after do it. (in the book he actually says while reading this book KEEP SMOKING)

Please let me know if anyone else has read this book or is on their way to their local book store.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 11:54:28 AM by Duke »

Offline BigCöx

• Well, I'm just this guy, you know?
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 4
  • Sloan's Daddy - 12/17/07
    • BC on FB
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Matt
  • Xbox Gamertag: c0dek
Re: Easy Way to Stop Smoking - Allen Carr
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 11:29:26 PM »
Hope anyone who is wanting to quit can and does, by any means necessary. The health threats alone definitely kept me from ever smoking in the first place, because I lost my dad to smoking-related (I believe) lung cancer when I was 15.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution