Author Topic: Proof of daddyplace being great  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Proof of daddyplace being great
« on: July 01, 2010, 10:05:02 AM »
So as many know, the family and I just took a vacation to Gatlinburg, TN.  And while we were there, we knew that Keith and his family were close by and thought it would be great if we could meet up.  We did some coordinating and did manage to meet up and what a BLAST.  My wife and I agree that our best day on our vacation was the day that we met up.  Had some good food, some great laughs, and it was just a good time.  But did you know that the founder of daddyplace is a kid beater?   :whoa:  He even wanted to beat his daughter with my belt.   Then he tried to spank my kids.  :laugh2:  You had to have been there.  Keith was just joking about how ironic it would be for the guy that founded daddyplace to turn out to be a child abuser.  Keith's daughter is very close in age to my daughter and they hit it off so well that each wanted to spend the night at the other's house that night.  When we were leaving, they were both saying how they were going to call each other, which I will probably let my daughter call tonight.  So thanks for joining us and showing us around Keith and Kimberly and Cadence, we had a blast like I said.  I think we are going to go back next year again, but we are going to start contacting you about what days are good for you so we can plan our vacation around you and the family's schedule so we can have some more great days without interfering in your day to day lives.   ~o)

That waterpark we went to Keith was a great time as well.  It's $20 a person to get in, all indoors so it was very cool all day.  Deepest part of the water was four and a half feet in one pool, everything else was shallow enough for Natalie to walk in.  Bring a book and it is a great day while the kids never wanted to leave.

So there it is, proof that daddyplace is such a great place.  Sure, I've met Joey and Chad (Vegaskiller) on here, and we get along and have get togethers as well, but even going out of state, it was great to meet some new daddyplace people in person.  The founder at that.   So don't forget to check where you are going when you leave your state and see who lives there.  Might have a great time as well.

Offline Big daddy Eis

• Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 50
  • I'm back, again.
  • Children?: Daughters- Quinn (11 yo), Greta (4 yo), Lucy (2yo), Son- William (8 yo)
  • First Name?: Keith
  • Xbox Gamertag: kde79
Re: Proof of daddyplace being great
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 10:13:05 AM »
glad you guys had a good time After... good advice, i plan to do the same when i am back in the US

Offline vegaskiller73

• Too good to be caught around Damian and Joey
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 10:33:54 AM »
Sorry we missed out. I wanted to go but some money spending prior to that weekend kept us away. We'll try to make it next time with you all.

Offline Pat

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 12
  • Hockey's back :)
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Pat
  • Xbox Gamertag: ragingpdm
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 10:37:42 AM »
That's awesome. Glad you all had a great time. I'm sure Keith and Kimberly were one of the best hosts you'll ever find. Just from being here and activity on facebook you can tell. I know for sure if I ever get the heck out of here and move back east with my family, Tennessee is one of those states I really want to go through.

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 12:15:17 PM »
We are so glad that we were able to meet you guys.   We had a blast too!   Something as simple as eating out and we had a blast. 

Sorry I was working so much.  The summer time is when I really work almost everyday (hence the reason I'm not on here much.)  But I'm so glad that I took a day to spend with you guys!

As I told you, we don't get up to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg too much because it is so crowded during the summer months.  We just head to one of the many lakes around here.

Sorry we missed out. I wanted to go but some money spending prior to that weekend kept us away. We'll try to make it next time with you all.

Can't believe you pasted up meeting me Chad?  I mean, WTH?  LOL   Maybe next year we can all get together and go cow tipping.  :)   

Where are the pics After?   We forgot our camera, so we need your pics.   LOL

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline joey791

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 08:06:30 PM »
Yeah we couldnt financially make it either and with Robert in summer school :down:

At least you did to Keith what I asked. :LMAO:

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 09:12:06 PM »
Yeah, and he was all sunburned from working outside in the yard all the time, so you know it burned Joey.   :rollinglaugh:

Shelly hasn't d/l'ed them to the computer yet.  As soon as she does, I'll post up on this thread through.

Sorry Chad and Joey couldn't make it, but these things do happen.   But we do think we are going to go back next year.  Was a great time and a beautiful state.

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 10:04:30 AM »
If all of you guys come up here I don't know what we would do.   I guess just drink beer and send the kids to the pool.  LOL

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline Big daddy Eis

• Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 50
  • I'm back, again.
  • Children?: Daughters- Quinn (11 yo), Greta (4 yo), Lucy (2yo), Son- William (8 yo)
  • Xbox Gamertag: kde79
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 10:20:14 AM »
is this going to be the DP get together for 2011...                                                  :rp:let the party begin...

Offline olden44

• I sh*t dust.
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 12:33:58 PM »
 I guess just drink beer and send the kids to the pool.  LOL

That's all I needed to hear... Just tell me when and where to be and I am there!!!!!
Olden44" border="0
Olden44" border="0