Author Topic: going through divorce and seeing married woman  (Read 3455 times)

mccormick83

going through divorce and seeing married woman
« on: August 16, 2010, 11:28:10 PM »
ok so my wife divorced me no biggy, my big deal is i am having trouble dating this chick that is married, we both have strong feelings but she just wont file the papers. e-mail your responses to mccormick83@live.com i really am confused as all get out

Offline BobChase

• Welcome my son. Welcome to the machine.
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels
    • 358 Fitness
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Bob
  • Xbox Gamertag: TheBigCieez
Re: going through divorce and seeing married woman
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 05:39:18 AM »
i am having trouble dating this chick that is married, we both have strong feelings but she just wont file the papers

And she's not going to.

Run away fast, because this sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 08:19:11 PM »
If you're going through a divorce and custody is an issue, do you think trying to get another married woman is what you should be focused on?

Also, the fact that she hasn't already left her husband should be warning enough that you're most likely to end up staying "the other guy".

Also, if she's willing to leave this guy for you, what makes you think she won't leave you for the next "other guy"?

I'm with Bob on this one.  Time to move on and choose "safer" prey, especially for your kids' sake.

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

mccormick83

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 12:15:46 PM »
ok so Tiffany and I talked which is my girlfriend. i am just getting a new place and she is going to move in with me in about a month i know it all sounds bad but when ever it comes down to the rubber meeting the road she is and already had been fed up with her ex he is a guy that has a cop family thats what she is worried about because ihave been to jail. so she is going to finish the divorce papers this month she just works alot and is very scared about her custody. as for my divorce its goibng smooth and i might get full custody of my son without a fight. so i mean i got alot tot weigh out you know. but i am taking your guys advice i just need to keep telling you all whats the progress on the situation i love my irish rose from high school and we both are in the same boat the other person is a good friend and parent but just a crap marriage so we really relate and everything. i dont know i am going to keep praying about it because i listen to God and God tells me just to be patient.

Offline BobChase

• Welcome my son. Welcome to the machine.
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels
    • 358 Fitness
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Bob
  • Xbox Gamertag: TheBigCieez
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 12:26:38 PM »
Well, that sounds a bit more promising. Good luck and keep your chin up Mark.

Remember, we're always here listening.

Offline Leukoi

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 02:12:10 PM »
he is a guy that has a cop family thats what she is worried about because ihave been to jail.

All the more reason for them to keep their nose out of it.  All the cops I know who got tied up in domestic affairs are 'ex' police officers, and not because they chose to be. 

Villid

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 12:12:28 AM »
sounds like you lucked out man.  im doing the same thing right now, and my gf still has not left her husband after about a year.  between family illnesses and unstable job its been a tough road.  good luck with it all man

JayCeeS

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 11:56:50 PM »
If she is cheating on hubby with you, how can you trust her not to do the same later down the road to you?

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution