Author Topic: Magazines  (Read 1206 times)

Offline PFof2

• "If at first you don't suceed, respawn and try again."
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • heh heh yeah!
    • Mike Richardson Photography
Magazines
« on: August 26, 2010, 12:06:08 PM »
I know alot of us read plenty of varying types of books but what types of magazines do you read? What subscriptions do you get and are they reasonably priced?

I get Game informer magazine for all my gaming news, get it with my Gamestop Edge card only costs about $12 a year if you get 2 years at once.

I also get Range Finder magazine a magazine for Professional photographers with alot of how to's on lighting, posing, tips and tricks of photoshop and all the latest gear. Cost is Free
http://www.rangefindermag.com/default.aspx

And last but not least I get After Capture magazine, a magazine for Professional Photographers that deals with as the title suggests all things related to your picture after you take it. Cost is FREE.
http://www.aftercapture.com/

occasionally I will also buy an issue of Men's Health, Muscle and Fitness, Flex Magazine, PC Gamer, Official Playstation Magazine, Super Chevy magazine, Hot Rod magazine, Super Tuners, Low Rider magazine, Mad magazine, and the rare Maxim.

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
Re: Magazines
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 12:20:37 PM »
The only magazine I'm getting these days is American Rifleman and I think that's just because it came with the NRA membership.

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

tusken10

Re: Magazines
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 12:57:19 PM »
I subscribe to National Geographic - $15 bucks for 12 months.  I have the same deal for Game Informer mag - not a bad deal.  I also subscribe to ToyFare and Wizard to get my geek on. 

Occasionally I'll pick up an Astronomy, Popular Science or Discovery mag. 

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution