Author Topic: Potty Training  (Read 4196 times)

Tai89

Re: Potty Training
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 10:46:40 PM »
I grew up around it. My grandparents took in handicapped foster kids and adopted three of them. One was born with water on the brain and no soft spot. My grandparents were told he would not live past 18. He will be 32 or 33 this year, and is it decent health. Granted, he has the mind of an infant, but even still, I have seen the difference good health care can make. Plus, it's recession proof lol. There will always be old people who can't take care of themselves and always people getting sick lol.

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 55
  • Don't Panic!
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Randy
Re: Potty Training
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2010, 09:44:05 AM »
I grew up around it. My grandparents took in handicapped foster kids and adopted three of them. One was born with water on the brain and no soft spot. My grandparents were told he would not live past 18. He will be 32 or 33 this year, and is it decent health. Granted, he has the mind of an infant, but even still, I have seen the difference good health care can make. Plus, it's recession proof lol. There will always be old people who can't take care of themselves and always people getting sick lol.
  Your grandparents sound like amazing people.  And you wanting to follow that path is pretty amazing too.  Good luck and let us know how it goes

Every day, from here to there,funny things are everywhere

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution