Author Topic: Am I jealous?!  (Read 2250 times)

Am I jealous?!
« on: April 04, 2011, 07:56:32 AM »
My wife and I have been married for 6 years, together for over 8. We have 3 children and she has one from a previous marriage from before. She was 19 and I 20 when we started dating. Her son had just turned two and she was still living with her husband but in the process of divorce. I find myself angry at her son sometimes (he's now 10) and I know that it isn't right. She claims this is jealousy because he links her to her ex and she has to talk to him. Honestly, I can't figure out a reason its just like some days I wake up and I just can't stand the kid. Of course I would never ever tell him that or show him my aggravation but it is there inside me hiding and sometimes comes out. Does anyone else have this anger and can help me to get passed this? I need another mans view these women are trying to turn me into a pansy.

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Re: Am I jealous?!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 09:01:18 AM »
This sounds like a complicated problem.   I don't think I can really give you any advice on the matter because this hasn't happened to me.   

Hopefully someone else can offer advice. 

I can tell you that I am here to offer an ear and support.

Also, women will ALWAYS try to turn us into pansies, I think that is just the way it is.   Heck, my wife told me that I was gonna start peeing in the toilet sitting down.   LOL   I quickly told her that I would NEVER do that and if she couldn't handle that, she could leave.    Now I don't want her to leave, but I had to let her know that I meant business on this matter.   She has never brought it up again.

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Re: Am I jealous?!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 10:55:05 AM »
I think the question is, is she right? Do you have issues with her being connected to her ex cuz of her son?

If so, realize that she isn't wrong, I am connected to 3 women because of my kids, I don't like it but I don't place it on the kids.

If he does step up to the plate and handle his business with his kid then I would say suck it up and deal with it cuz you knew the deal when you got with her.

If non of that is the case, then examine what about the kids makes you feel that way, even if it is very small. Once you can figure that out sit with your girl and tactfully discuss it with her, would work out much better in the open than continually fighting it.

That's just my observation anyway

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution