Author Topic: just wondering...  (Read 2754 times)

mrsilent42o

just wondering...
« on: May 13, 2011, 10:33:55 PM »
how many or if any of you dads here allow your kids to watch wwe wrestling??? i myself watch it now and then when nothing is on..and my daughter who is gonna be 2 come october. and she will watch it and goes krazy over it..she tried the other day giving her bear the peoples elbow.was the funnies thing ever..my wife thinks im krazy cause i have corrupted my daughter into liking wrestling and other sports...so just wanted to see if anyone else lets their kids watch it too..haha

and on final note i will leave this funny clip..

It's Still Real To Me Dammit

Offline plano tony

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 4
  • If it were that easy, everybody would be doing it
  • Children?: 3
  • First Name?: Tony
  • Xbox Gamertag: plano tony
Re: just wondering...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 12:18:42 AM »
I watch it with mine.  They've yet to master the DDT; but, we're working on it.
If nobody is going to bleed to death within the next 12 seconds, calm down there, Cowboy.

mrsilent42o

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 12:24:19 AM »
that is awesome..my lil girl even tries to do the eye brow thing..haha its great

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 01:17:28 AM »
I don't watch wrestling, but I've watched MMA with her.  Haven't seen her try any moves on her friends, but I'm not stressed about it.

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

mrsilent42o

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 02:35:04 AM »
I don't watch wrestling, but I've watched MMA with her.  Haven't seen her try any moves on her friends, but I'm not stressed about it.

thats cool i havent allowed mine to watch mma with me..think that be a lil much for her rite now..

hailiesdaddy820

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 05:03:28 AM »
I dont, but thats only because I don't watch it anymore. I don't see a problem with it as long as you let them know that it isn't right to do it to ither kids and they are working.

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
  • My baby girl
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Ryan
  • Xbox Gamertag: ChillSuperfly
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 08:36:07 PM »
I dont, but thats only because I don't watch it anymore. I don't see a problem with it as long as you let them know that it isn't right to do it to ither kids and they are working.

what he said.

i used to watch wrestling back in the day, but lost interest in it, which means my son doesn't watch it. 

krononaut

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 01:11:36 PM »
As a kid we would watch the WWF (yeah it was WWF back then) every week then were out in the back yard afterwards trying to re-enact some of the matches.  Only had a couple of broken bones over the years. 

I watched it for a while with my wife and she was really into it.  However around 2001-ish we simply lost interest.  Became too repetitive. 

I've turned it on a couple times with my boys and they like it, but only stick around for 2-3 minutes then are off doing something else.   It's lost it's allure in my house.  They do like wrestling games on the xbox though. 

I'd be ok with them watching it if they were interested.  They are typically getting in impromptu matches anyway so why not add some moves to the mix.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution