Author Topic: Solar Powered Chargers  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Solar Powered Chargers
« on: June 21, 2011, 02:52:02 PM »
At first I was trying to find a good solar powered charger just for my Iphone.   I couldn't find one that I liked and one that was good enough to charge fast on solar power.

So know I have expanded my search in hopes to find a good solar powered charger that would charge multiple devices.  it must have a USB out to charge devices.

My question?   Does anyone here use anything like this?  If so, what do you have and how well does it work?

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline Morpheus

• My 4 princesses
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
Re: Solar Powered Chargers
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 11:19:51 AM »
At first I was trying to find a good solar powered charger just for my Iphone.   I couldn't find one that I liked and one that was good enough to charge fast on solar power.

So know I have expanded my search in hopes to find a good solar powered charger that would charge multiple devices.  it must have a USB out to charge devices.

My question?   Does anyone here use anything like this?  If so, what do you have and how well does it work?

I wish I had something like that. My wife hates when I am out working and the phone dies in the middle of our conversation......

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Re: Solar Powered Chargers
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 08:28:10 PM »
I understand.   I did buy one, it wasn't as good as it sounded.   I used it for six months and then it broke.    Good news is I only paid $16 for it.   It was from China and made of plastic.   So, I will start my search again soon for a really good one.

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution