Author Topic: Back with an unnecessary vengeance  (Read 1981 times)

Offline bloodcoremb

• Daddy Jr.
  • Liked: 5
    • MatthewBunch.com
  • Children?: 3
  • First Name?: Matt
  • Xbox Gamertag: bloodkrow
Back with an unnecessary vengeance
« on: July 01, 2011, 12:23:36 AM »
Hey, everyone. I haven't been here for some time and if anyone has invited me to play on XBL and I haven't accepted, take no offense. My brother has my xbox while I'm out of town for work. However, when I do get it back, I look forward to busting some heads on MW2 and especially when MW3 comes out!

It feels a bit strange posting like this as my circumstances have changed since the last time I was on here. I have officially split from my ex after a long seven years of what can only be described as "the filthy years". They are called this because she is an extreme hoarder, to the point that she would bring bags home daily with food that she would just sit on the floor and leave. No intelligible reason other than to have money spent on it.

Anyway, this is not a pity post for me. I have, in fact, found someone absolutely wonderful and she is patient and loving with me every single day. I post because there have been some things I am not so sure about in our situation with the kids. My ex expects me to pay child support (which I don't mind, btw. They ARE my kids....), insurance, half the doctor bills, and any other "little thing" that the kids might need out of pocket. Sound fishy to you? Because it sure sounds fishy to me. I do currently pay child support until the papers come for court, but any advice on the matter would be GREATLY appreciated before this situation gets too deep. Thanks guys.....much appreciated in advance!

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
Re: Back with an unnecessary vengeance
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 01:59:32 AM »
If she has sole custody, the money you pay is supposed to cover any food clothing or anything else they want, unless you buy it for them yourself.  Do you have custody of her at all?  Seems like you could from your brief description of her living conditions.

As to the medical, I'm not exactly sure how your custody agreement was written, but I was "forced" (I would have it for her, anyway) to have insurance for my daughter.

I have split custody of my daughter...no support (in fact, the ex has to pay me $6 a month...funny, that).  We buy my daughter clothes to keep at our own houses, as well as toys or whatever else she needs, and we both have medical insurance for her.

If you're buying the clothes yourself, at least you know that's exactly what the money is going for instead of her spending it on whatever she wants (the hoarding).

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution