Author Topic: AT&T/Cell Phone bill info  (Read 2654 times)

Offline Morpheus

• My 4 princesses
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
Re: AT&T/Cell Phone bill info
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 10:56:45 AM »
If you root your DX and jailbreak her iPhone you won't have to pay for hot spot anymore. And if memory serves me right, there's a way to enable password protection on the market I just have I think/look into it.

If you find a way let me know because I would like to get them better phones......

Skeny

AT&T/Cell Phone bill info
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 04:30:58 AM »
If you root your DX and jailbreak her iPhone you won't have to pay for hot spot anymore. And if memory serves me right, there's a way to enable password protection on the market I just have I think/look into it.

If you find a way let me know because I would like to get them better phones......

Which did you want me to find? How to get you free hotspot or the pw protection in the market?

Offline Morpheus

• My 4 princesses
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
Re: AT&T/Cell Phone bill info
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 08:38:00 PM »

Which did you want me to find? How to get you free hotspot or the pw protection in the market?

The protection is what I think is most important.... Thanks for the help in advance....

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution