Author Topic: John Kerry WTF statement of the year  (Read 5256 times)

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 55
  • Don't Panic!
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Randy
John Kerry WTF statement of the year
« on: October 31, 2006, 10:40:00 PM »
John Kerry - "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
Is he insane?  Or just stupid?  I know he says it was a botched joke.  But come on from a man that makes his living from what he says could he have screwed up THAT badly??? :WTF:
How about support our troops? :war:

Every day, from here to there,funny things are everywhere

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Re: John Kerry WTF statement of the year
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 10:49:39 PM »
He has never been the "smartest" of the politicians..   Just slightly better than Al Gore.....and he is from my state just down the road.  LOL

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline Ramblin' Dad

• Nevada Dads do it with Kleenex and Lotion
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 52
  • Submariners Do It Deeper
  • Children?: One (17yo) Son - Jeremy
  • First Name?: John
  • Xbox Gamertag: SubVet688
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 01:43:50 AM »
Insane, stupid, pompous ass... they all fit. The cock sucker needs to be hung by his balls in down town Baghdad, with an honor guard of idiots to protect him.

Not that I am upset or anything. When asked to apologize he wouldn't and then he tried to pass the blame off on Bush. Now I am not a Bush fan, but I am tired of our government's inadequacies being placed solely on our president.

The political infighting has got to stop. We have a war to win and a country to keep safe. Enough pointing fingers and more forming solutions. It's time to get rid of dick knobs like Kerry in our government and start finding people that honor our country, it's government, and those that fight to protect both.

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Don't Panic!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 06:10:03 AM »
Couldn't have said it better Ramblin

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 08:33:53 AM »
Insane, stupid, pompous ass... they all fit. The cock sucker needs to be hung by his balls in down town Baghdad, with an honor guard of idiots to protect him.

Not that I am upset or anything. When asked to apologize he wouldn't and then he tried to pass the blame off on Bush. Now I am not a Bush fan, but I am tired of our government's inadequacies being placed solely on our president.

The political infighting has got to stop. We have a war to win and a country to keep safe. Enough pointing fingers and more forming solutions. It's time to get rid of dick knobs like Kerry in our government and start finding people that honor our country, it's government, and those that fight to protect both.

Well said!   

Is there a way that we could nominate Ramblin and get him in the next presidential race?   I can see it now.......  President Ramblin.   I think he would clean this country up.   Or die trying.

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 68
  • First Name?: Mitch
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 09:16:25 AM »
President Monkey Sex

Offline Bill

• I beat blue ballz
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 09:36:22 AM »
Seems I'm back to the devils advocate role.  Kerry is an idiot.  But there are a few different surveys that have shown that most of the grunts on the ground have not completed high school.  This is a matter of recruiting. Lets face it, non-military, high-school drop out wage, 18K a year if they are lucky.  Military..  upwards of 30k.  Easy sell. 

Now, it would be nice indeed if our gov't as well as the US gov't would do exactly as you said, Ramblin.  Strangely enough when I took politics in high school, I read all of the different models of gov't.  That view is a communist view.  No not a dictatorship view, communist.  The term communist has been misused so much in north america that we no longer realize what it means.  Communist means the removal of classes, everyone has pretty much equal, the gov't works to maintain that.   Suffice it to say that that isn't going to happen any time soon no matter who is in power. 

Kerry should have supported the troops instead of taking a poke at their expense, but the fact remains, information-wise, he isn't wrong.

Offline Ramblin' Dad

• Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 12:49:20 PM »
I'm confused... It's a communist view to want the politicians that we elect to stop infighting and do the job the were elected to do? I'm not trying to start a fight here I'm just not sure where the communism comes into effect. I too took classes on the different forms of government. Communism is a government based on all people being equal or a classless society. The people work for the commune or government and the government distributes the commune's (government's) resources equally without regard to job, class, or contribution. Government officials are included in the distribution, but again as equals. So I think we are in agreement there, but I still fail to see where what I said was communistic in any manor shape or form.

As far as education goes, I agree the US military has a large population of under educated. Especially since the standards have been lowered. However this does not make these men stupid or not smart by any stretch. And most of the grunts not having high school educations is incorrect. Just this year the standards have been lowered, but prior to this year all people enlisting in the military had to have graduated high school or at a minimum a earned GED, and that by far does not make a majority of servicemen not completing high school.

For one of our politicians to bad mouth our troops for political infighting is unacceptable. It pisses me off to see one of our countries leaders talk down to a group of individuals that he is partly responsible for supporting and using. It is almost as if he considers himself far above the fodder used to protect his rights. Again this is unacceptable of one of this countries leaders. He needs to be removed from office and replaced with someone who will work to repair the damage that politicians like him have caused. That is the gist of what I was saying. The only similarity between our form of government and communism is our government is supposed to be by the people and for the people.

I'll get off my soap box now. Thanks for the stimulating rebuttal Bill. :up:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 12:51:19 PM by Ramblin' Dad »

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Don't Panic!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 03:55:38 PM »
Bill, I'm a little confused about the Communist comment also.  I re-read what Ramblin wrote and still can't see how what he said was communist in nature.  The fact is these government politicians spend more time pointing fingers at other people and placing blame then working for the people who elected them.  Which is exactly what their job is.  Representing the people that elected them.  Instead they disagree with each other based solely on what their party line is.  A Republican says the sky is blue and a democrat will say no it's red and vice versa.  Then throw in the fact that these guys have worked a grand total of 97 days this year is ridiculous.  They spend more time out trying to get re-elected then anything else.  What was Kerry doing outside of his constituency?  maybe he should ask them what their thoughts are instead of calling our service men and women stupid.  Maybe he should work on how to get them out then saying Bush's plan is broken.  So what's the plan?  Work on helping these people get the education instead of talking about it.  Flapping your gums 3/4 of the year outside your office doesn't get it done.  This goes for all of them.  Replublican, Democrat and other.  How about figuring out how to spend less of my money?
Anyway...got off track there.  Listening to these guys is really starting to piss me off.  This IS the most educated, well equipped military in the history of the world.  An all volunteer force that joins to defend his right to call them stupid.  Agree or disagree with the war, each and every one of them are heroes for just joining.  And he wants to be Commander in Chief...Puhleeeeease

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 68
  • First Name?: Mitch
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 04:46:17 PM »
Proof that John Kerry was right....   :LMAO:

Offline Bill

• I beat blue ballz
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 04:57:07 PM »
The communist statement is having the politicians all working toward one goal.  That is part of the communist agenda.  Everyone works towards one goal, they stop the finger-pointing and blame and take it all as one.  Take it like a team.  Right now you don't have a team, you have individuals so entrenched in not losing their spot that they spend more time kissing babies and pointing at the others saying "I'm better"

The problem with democracy is that within the democratic sociology, back-biting and corruption are the standard, not the exception.  I believe that the US is closer to having a better form of democracy than Canada without doubt.  You have 2 parties, we have like 5.  So you get minority gov'ts that can't do anything.  Which means 5 years of nothing good coming.

Captain Tuttle

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 05:00:38 PM »
"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried."

--Winston Churchill

Offline Ramblin' Dad

• Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 05:07:14 PM »
Proof that John Kerry was right....   :LMAO:

Leave it up to a bunch of "dumb" grunts! :LMAO2: God I love the military for it's subtleties. :biggrin:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:10:12 PM by Ramblin' Dad »

Offline Bill

• I beat blue ballz
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 05:09:26 PM »
Communism, in it's pure sense, is the perfect form of government.  That is assuming that you can remove humanities natural tendency to be better than the next.  Which you can't.  So communism is essentially the worst form of practical government, because it is impractical.  -- Grade 12 histor essay by me.

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Don't Panic!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 08:03:19 PM »
The communist statement is having the politicians all working toward one goal.  That is part of the communist agenda.  Everyone works towards one goal, they stop the finger-pointing and blame and take it all as one.  Take it like a team.  Right now you don't have a team, you have individuals so entrenched in not losing their spot that they spend more time kissing babies and pointing at the others saying "I'm better"

The problem with democracy is that within the democratic sociology, back-biting and corruption are the standard, not the exception.  I believe that the US is closer to having a better form of democracy than Canada without doubt.  You have 2 parties, we have like 5.  So you get minority gov'ts that can't do anything.  Which means 5 years of nothing good coming.

I see what you are saying here but shouldn't the goal of a government, any government be to act as one to the betterment of the country as a whole?  You are very right that right now there is no team.  It's more of a mutiny!  I may be wrong but I always thought the point of the parties was to pool money to get an individual elected that is best for the country not that pushes their individual agendas.  Somewhere along the way the parties lost focus of the country and became focused on themselves.  I think it would probably be better to have 5 parties instead of 2.  Maybe then we would have more of a choice and maybe some better candidates would come out of it.  but then again there would be the same issues because nobody seems to be working for the common goal of a better country.  The truth is president is a thankless job.  You are damned if you do and damned if you don't. 
Anyway..now Kerry came out and finally apologized 2 days later.  Said it was all a joke gone bad.  Still trying to find a joke in there.  Sounds to me that one of his advisers told him he better say he's sorry or lose all hope of a presidential run.  And how many of us have said something and as soon as it came out knew it was wrong?  We then say what I meant to say was.....that never happened here.  It was like he got caught and said..C'mon everybody..I was just kidding!  sheesh!
By the way Bill, nice 12h grade writing!
This has turned into an interesting post to me. 
Great pic Fro-dude

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution