Author Topic: Reach COOP tonight?  (Read 1840 times)

Offline pinmonkey001

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Re: Reach COOP tonight?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »
I won't be joining you tonight.  My game didn't come in.

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
  • My baby girl
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Ryan
  • Xbox Gamertag: ChillSuperfly
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 02:56:48 PM »
I got my copy, now all I need is an xbox to play it on.  Had to take advantage of the $20 GC from BB...

sulidos

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 05:12:46 PM »
Lets see my kids are with their grandparents and my wife has to work late so im PRIMED for some reach co-op I've been playing it as much as possible and sacrificing sleep because of it and it would be really sweet to play it with someone other than young boys with potty mouths(lol). So just send me a friend request I'll either be playing halo or NHL 11 but just message me when you ready. Gamertag-Sulidos

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 05:34:25 PM »
Had a great time last night.  Playing reach as coop is pretty fun.  Adding 3 other players that are not NPCs makes a huge difference on the difficulty as well.  Legendary didn't feel that rough...may have to try legendary on coop to see how long it takes 'till I'm ready to break the game disk.

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

CrazyDaze

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 06:04:23 PM »
Yeh I had a blast too. The game is amazing looking and story has sucked me in. And I have to agree I expected much worse from Legendary. But I guess the level isn't tough but the boss areas are. I'll hopefully be on again tonight but definitely not as late. I think I started dozing off at the end when we we're trying to hijack the little ships, still a little tired as I can't remember the name.

Brisk 69

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 06:48:48 PM »
I had a great time playing the Campaign last night with Keetedw & CrazyDaze! We started out on Heroic, but then after Keet left, Chad & I decided to start over on Legendary. That's right, we were gluttons for punishment.  :laugh2: Honestly, I didn't think it was that much different from Heroic. I think Chad fell asleep with his headset still on while I was trying to hijack the Banshees on top of the hospital while I was ghostriding the Falcon. He stopped playing at 5AM PDT but was still in the game and party. I think we got you 3-4 achievement while you catching your ZZZzzzzz :ROFL:

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution