Author Topic: Tebowie  (Read 1231 times)

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 55
  • Don't Panic!
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Randy
Tebowie
« on: March 21, 2012, 09:40:28 AM »
This  is brilliant

Jimmy Fallon Tebowie #3

Every day, from here to there,funny things are everywhere

Offline iDad

• Make my day!
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 6
  • Helping Dads,all over the www.
    • idadgraphics.com
  • Children?: 3
  • First Name?: Norm
Re: Tebowie
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 11:20:30 AM »
pretty rotten of denver to do that if you ask me Manning has to have issues that Colts were worried about, why would they drop a raising star Quarterback for a has been  with physical issues? Something strange in Denmarkver

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 55
  • Don't Panic!
  • First Name?: Randy
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 11:37:58 AM »
In my opinion Manning is nuts to play again.  One bad hit and he could be paralyzed.  Doesn't he have enough money?

Every day, from here to there,funny things are everywhere

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 68
  • First Name?: Mitch
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 12:23:42 PM »
pretty rotten of denver to do that if you ask me Manning has to have issues that Colts were worried about, why would they drop a raising star Quarterback for a has been  with physical issues? Something strange in Denmarkver

I think the Colts dropped him because:

1) They had to make a $25M payment to him this month if he was still on the roster
2) They are getting Andrew Luck and if they didn't drop Peyton, they'd have to try to trade away the pick. They made the decision that they are rebuilding and Luck is their QB for the next 10-15 years.

As far as Manning having a porcelain neck, who knows. He was cleared by doctors of three different teams (four, if you count the Colts). Tebow wasn't winning games by himself, he was bailed out repeatedly by the defense and by Prater's game winning long-yardage field-goals. The Tebowmania here is overwhelming and not normal fandom. I'm not unhappy to move on from that because I had serious doubts that the kid would be an effective QB, and other teams were already picking up how to play D against him (hence the end-of-season losses). If Pittsburgh didn't come into Denver with problems on D, then the Broncos wouldn't have won. I viewed that win as an anomaly. I wish Tebow well. He's a great person. I didn't mind that my kids were fans of his. I never worried about waking up one morning and finding my kid's favorite player was going to be in the news involving guns, coke, hookers or any combination of those. But a positive attitude and a body like a tank doesn't make a pro QB and I don't think he will ever be a top-5 guy, so I don't get how the Elway and pals get flack for taking their shot at a top-tier QB.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution