Author Topic: Scion tC Release Series 8.0  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Scion tC Release Series 8.0
« on: July 26, 2012, 09:21:53 AM »

Every once in a while, a car comes out that is not only practical, attractive and well built, it’s also a lot of fun to drive. The Scion tC Release Series 8.0 has all of those qualities and a lot more. Scion has a great reputation for making a dependable, fun, and attractive product, and now that they’ve teamed up with the design studio Five Axis and Toyota Racing Development, they’ve put together a tC that will satisfy the most demanding gear head.

Like all true limited edition cars, each Release Series comes with a limited edition badge the shows exactly how unique your own car is. Only 2000 of these cars have been made. That’s only the start, however. The beautiful body kit features a center rear exhaust that draws the eye downward from the two-tone rear spoiler with distinctive badging.

The car comes with a very responsive manual transmission or automatic transmission with paddle shifters. The TRD lowered suspension with the 18” gloss black alloy wheels make your ride look and feel like a hot rod. As if that wasn’t enough, just wait until you get behind the wheel! The charcoal interior is set off beautifully by red stitching that matches the Absolutely Red exterior.

This is a car that has to be seen and driven to be believed. Scion has really hit a home run with this car, and hopefully there will be many more Release Series cars to come!

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

fatt_tony_13

Re: Scion tC Release Series 8.0
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 11:20:54 AM »
I have always been a fan of scion, especially the xB.

Offline keetedw

• Nos Audietis!
  • Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 34
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Keet
  • Xbox Gamertag: KeetAK
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 02:24:58 PM »
Is this a new way to try to get DP some money? :signquestion:

Scion's ok, I suppose, but I think there are better options in that same class of car.   

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet" Dylan/Marley

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 02:58:11 PM »
Is this a new way to try to get DP some money? :signquestion:

Scion's ok, I suppose, but I think there are better options in that same class of car.

Yes Keet.   Just trying it out to see how it works.   Plus, it is relevant content for the board that it is in.  :)

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution