Author Topic: Great Site for Off-Road Vehicle Parts  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Great Site for Off-Road Vehicle Parts
« on: September 02, 2012, 09:47:50 AM »
I know several of you dads have off road vehicles.   I was just playing, looking around the web because I have always wanted a four wheeler, just haven't been able to get one.   I have wanted a  Polaris Ranger for sometime and this site has Polaris Ranger Accessories galore.    Have any of you used this site before? 

Anyway, I came across this site called sidebysidestuff.com where you can purchase all type of parts for your off-road vehicles and from what I can tell, these parts look to be cheaper than what you can pay for them retail.   I know that some parts can be hard to find, this website is pretty well organized and could be a great resource for you if your into extreme sports vehicles. 

Looks like they offer free shipping on products you buy and if you buy more than one part at a time they offer shared shipping as well, that can save you money too! 

Like I said, I have always wanted one but I keep having kids and don't have the money for one.  LOL  I live in the perfect location for one because we have trails everywhere through our woods.  I know that my family would love it as well.  Maybe one day I will be able to get one. 

I just wanted to share this with you guys in case you have been looking for a better place to get your parts from.   Hope this helps.

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution