Author Topic: Humping around  (Read 1443 times)

Offline itsallbs

• Daddy Jr.
  • Liked: 10
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Brian
  • Xbox Gamertag: itsallbs
Humping around
« on: October 03, 2012, 09:52:59 PM »
Hey guys my son has recently taken every opportunity to hump the floor.  Has anyone had a similar issue?  Should this be a genuine concern?  I know that he can be curious about his third leg  :LMAO: but everytime I turn away he's going at it.

Any input?

fatt_tony_13

Re: Humping around
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 10:13:14 PM »
My daughter humps too. I just assume she's too young (18 mos) to know what shes doing.

Offline Ramblin' Dad

• Nevada Dads do it with Kleenex and Lotion
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 52
  • Submariners Do It Deeper
  • Children?: One (17yo) Son - Jeremy
  • First Name?: John
  • Xbox Gamertag: SubVet688
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 10:36:12 AM »
I wouldn't worry about it too much. How old is he?

When they're little it is more of an activity thing. Bundled energy that needs an outlet, and well carpet humping just happens to be the outlet chosen. ~o) I think eventually he will grow out of it.

If he's a little older and is starting to really discover his "third leg". Then it may, and this is a big MAY be a stimulation thing. Face it even at a young age that little tool has some nerve endings that can get tingly if rubbed. By discover his third leg I mean hand constantly down his pants in his junk or even outside and rarely letting go other than if he has no choice but to use two hands. Even if this is the case it most likely is a phase. I know Jeremy went through this around I want to say five years old. I just ignored it for the most part and it passed. Now the wife might have issues with this, but generally mine lets me make the call when it comes to the boy parts.

If it becomes excessive, and becomes a conscious act then it might be time to talk to him about it. I mean talk to him age appropriately by asking what he is doing, or thinks he is doing in a non confrontational dad/son confidential way. Don't accept the automatic "NOTHING" that may jump to his lips and assure him that he isn't in trouble or doing anything bad and carry on from there. You might find that he really likes to rub it but doesn't know why and I am not saying you have to go into detail about it at such young age, but you should let him know you understand and that he should keep it more private.

I get the sense that he is pretty young though and it is more of an exploration thing. Maybe an exploration thing with benefits. :laugh2: I would let him explore and do his thing unless it gets out of hand. *ba-dum-bump-tssss* No pun intended though it does work that way too.  ~o)

Offline itsallbs

• Daddy Jr.
  • Liked: 10
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Brian
  • Xbox Gamertag: itsallbs
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 11:05:06 AM »
To put things into perspective he's three and half.  His immediate response was a grin and "nothing" just like you had mentioned.  It is most likely him thinking that it feels good and him just going with it.  My biggest concern was addressing it man to man.  I agree that he's innocently exploring and that we'll just have to discuss the privacy of the matter, I just didn't expect it so soon.

Thanks for the tips and great way to throw in some humor too!

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 55
  • Don't Panic!
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Randy
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 11:01:36 AM »
I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.  Most likely just a phase

Every day, from here to there,funny things are everywhere