Author Topic: Western Toyota Service  (Read 789 times)

DP_Poster

Western Toyota Service
« on: January 11, 2013, 10:06:13 AM »
When it comes to my car, I am very picky about who I will let work on it. If I need anything done, I take it to this company. The company is one of the best Pennsylvania tire rotation companies in the area. Not only does the company perform tire rotations, but they also do oil changes and other minor work. The prices of the services that are offered are unbeatable. The customer service that I receive every time I walk into the shop is like none other. The people in the office know me by name, and they are willing to do anything possible to make my experience there a good one. I purchased my Toyota a few years ago, and I have never had any major trouble from it. I was given a warranty with the car, and anything routine maintenance that the car needed was done by this company. I received a schedule of when I should get my oil and other fluids changed. Each time I get my oil changed, the company checks my brakes to see if there is any wear to them. I could not ask for a better relationship from a mechanic, and I plan to keep taking my car here to have work done.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution