Author Topic: Well hello  (Read 2124 times)

Offline BigLuv

• All I want for Christmas are naughty hot lesbians who are obviously whores
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Well hello
« on: January 13, 2014, 10:20:23 AM »
Hey guys I have been away from here forever now.  I have been reading through seeing all the changes in peoples lives since then.  I wanted to Say hey and I put DP on my home screen in my work computer now so Id imagine ill be around.  Its good to see ya guys still posting and Hows everyone doing !?

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Re: Well hello
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 11:58:14 AM »
Hey Lucas!  How are things with you and the family?

Been along time since we last talked.  I hope everything is going well with you guys.  Anything new?

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline BigLuv

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 02:52:47 PM »
Yes very much!

I graduated worked in 5th grade, and 4th grade in knox county.  I was quite unhappy and considered leaving the education field.  A good friend of mine and my awesome wife talked me into trying it again I dragged my feet all year turning down positions and not getting the ones i wanted.  Until now I am teaching ART at a sweet water school. its crazy im not even certified as Art but this school wrote and was granted a waiver to allow me 3 years to obtain one and allow me to teach during this time.  Its an HOUR drive away but i really enjoy it!  i have creativity again I was so disappointing in education and how they kill creativity! so thats whats going on with me of lately.  We are selling the house soon and working on a new chapter~!

Offline Keith

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 03:30:46 PM »
I'm glad to hear about the new job.  Sorry to rear about the other classes.  Is it because of Common Core?  We are not fans of common core,as a lot of parents and teachers aren't.

An hour drive?  Whew!  I don't knew if I could do that or not.

Are your plans still the same, movie g to Kingsport? I remember you talking about that a year or so ago..

New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline BigLuv

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 07:10:00 AM »
no it was Johnson city, and Crystal has built such a great name for herself at her current job she has made herself very desirable from local hospitals that offers are already coming to her from all over but she is holding out for the one she can be really successful and learn from the most.  We will probably move to lovel road area so we are both 30 mins away from work.

Common core is a joke if you ask me!  no creativity, no time to take a breath and the amount of testing is ridonkulous!

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 55
  • Don't Panic!
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Randy
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 09:44:03 AM »
Hey!  Welcome back!  Good to see you again and glad to see things are looking up in the job!

Every day, from here to there,funny things are everywhere

Offline Keith

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 08:49:23 PM »
I know she loves her job.  She is great at it.   Its good to hear that you guys are staying here. 

I agree with you all the way on common core.  I am really hating the public school system.  Its s joke. 

What else has been going on?

Offline BigLuv

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 01:48:24 PM »
so many awesome teachers out there that can do amazing things but cannot veer of the common core train tracks for fear of losing their jobs it is sad. 

I am  coaching both boys on a travel team so my weekends are filled with that other than that  drawing and learning to get better at drawing I am really getting into that.  But same ole same ole otherwise.  free time is video games when I can!

Offline Keith

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 08:20:51 PM »
I know what you mean.   I am glad to see teachers standing up to Dr. McIntyre and telling him how bad it is.

That's cool about coaching the boys.  I assume it's baseball?

The boys and I have joined Boy Scouts.  They have ranked up twice in the last year and we have went on several overnight campouts.  It's is tons of fun.   I joined as well and I am an Assistant Scoutmaster.   We have a bunch of fun. 

I don't play video games anymore.  I really haven't  turned on the xbox in a year.

Offline BigLuv

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 07:36:41 AM »
The man who got me into console gaming and he walks away.. whats your major decision in quitting the games?  I still really enjoy it especially the sports games when I have competition, luckily logan has gotten into madden basketball and baseball games and he is good so we can have some knock out drag out type of games.  We still play the madden arcade and if we have 15 -20 mins to kill that's what we cue up.  plus i play a pc game with my college buddy whom i work with now.  I honestly thought you would be neck deep in Minecraft it seems right up your alley.. (i love it)
Its sad to never see your name up there I always enjoy our 1v1s and competition and crystal just told me the other day missing playing uno with ya..

Offline Keith

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2014, 05:23:02 PM »
It just lost interest to me.  I do miss our 1 on 1.   I told Kimberly that the other day.   I am a little competitive and I just didn't have time to play much. 

I think that my Xbox live ran out too. I didn't renew it and remember, I had it since Xbox live beta.   Uno was some good times.

Offline BigLuv

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 08:50:25 AM »
well if you ever get the itch id always be game for some cards golf racing anything really!

How is the new addition to you giant family!!!??
I have  seen a few pics and that baby is really good looking its weird it takes after me so much.

Offline Keith

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 08:46:59 AM »
We are doing well.   Everyone has been sick the last couple of weeks, but it was the 24 hr stomach bug so it was over fairly quickly.  Other than that everything is pretty good.   Still waiting to get the custody thing over with.  I'm pushing my lawyer to get it done and over with.  I'm tired of worrying about it.
She is pretty, isn't she?  She is pretty short, so I'm pretty sure she isn't yours.   LOL  I always had a problem remember how old Dalan was.  He is a big boy and looks much older than he is.
Since I don't have xbox live anymore I doubt that I can play games on there.   However, I do have a iphone 5 now and also a Kindle Fire HD that I have switched over to straight Android so I can use the google play store now.   If you see any games on those platforms that you want to play just tell me.

Offline BigLuv

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 07:39:58 AM »
hmm theres a few id play on my ipad !! i love laying in bed and finishing the night off on my ipad i typically draw, but there are game on there i love like magic is on there!! i play it at times. 

Offline Keith

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
Well hello
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 04:06:31 PM »
I would have to look and see if magic is on googleplay.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution