Author Topic: Outdoors  (Read 4744 times)

Offline Ramblin' Dad

• Nevada Dads do it with Kleenex and Lotion
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 52
  • Submariners Do It Deeper
  • Children?: One (17yo) Son - Jeremy
  • First Name?: John
  • Xbox Gamertag: SubVet688
Outdoors
« on: March 07, 2006, 12:24:38 PM »
Welcome to the outdoors section of Daddy Place. Anything to do with the outdoors is fair game here. It will be used to talk about camping, hiking, geocaching, off-roading, outdoor survival, and anything else you can think of that has to do with the outdoors.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 12:09:42 PM by RamblinDad »

cholos2

Re: Outdoors
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 09:42:24 PM »
I love the out-doors!  Every year on Memorial Day My wife and I camp out at Pisgah National Forest in North Carolina.  We usually spend our time hiking, cooking outdoors mountain biking.  Where,and how does every one else camp, bike, hike?

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 08:49:15 AM »
I used to go camping years ago (before kids) but I haven't in a long time.   I am planning on taking the boys this year and start camping again.   They are old enough now.   

Pisgah...  I don't think that is too far from me.   I live in Knoxville..   So, I think it's fairly close.

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline davidAZ

• Does anyone need a Devil's Advocate? Anyone? *tap tap tap* Hello! Is this thing on?
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
    • Associated Content Articles
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 01:28:15 PM »
The best outdoor activity I've experienced was hiking in the Rocky Mountains, about 2 or 3 hours from Denver.  I loved living in that area because there was so much to do.  I've taken lots and lots of great photos along the way too.  Plenty of wildlife and the views were spectacular!  Also managed to get some fishing in- it seemed that most of the time I would have the lake to myself and it was so peaceful.  I also had a couple of fun 4-wheeling trips into the mountains when I had my Jeep Wrangler.
PS3 Online ID: davidAZ
Games Playing Online: Madden 07, Resistance: Fall of Man, Fight Night Round 3

Nightwolf30

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 03:38:34 PM »
I loved living in georgia..lived there for 8 yrs..really loved hiking around raven cliff fall..had some great rock climbing there as well..used to do that alot befor i got married

Nightwolf30

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 03:44:18 PM »
even the wife is bummed..i got her into the outdoors scene and he has become a crack addict about it..she cant go by an outdoor store with out wanting to go in and find something to buy.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution