Author Topic: New things added and changed!  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
New things added and changed!
« on: December 30, 2006, 11:20:58 AM »
Ok guys.   It seems the move went pretty well for my first time doing it.   And site seems to be running well and looking good.    There probably will be "bugs" that popup, so report them here and we will try to fix them.

Also, you will see some new things around.  Like the TV and the Radio up top.   (We had them before, but now they are back)    I haven't set them up yet but I will be looking for suggestions as to what to put in there, so post them here. 

We also dropped the coppermine photo gallery and all the pictures accociated with it will be gone.  I installed a new gallery called, well, gallery.  :)     Please offer some suggestions of different catagories for it and please upload those pictures to share with all of us.

I have also deleted all the files that was in the downloads section.   It was alot easier on me with the move.   I have added a couple new catagories there.  Wallpapers and screensavers to upload your favorite ones there.    And if you can think of anymore catagories to add there then tell us so we can set it up.

Looking forward to what you guys come up with.

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Old Skool 64

Re: New things added and changed!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 01:26:32 PM »
This is not a new problem, but can you readjust the main forum page so everything fits on my screen. The home page is perfect and when I click on a post, that page is the perfect size also. It's just the main forum page is to wide and I have to scroll a little bit to the right to see everything. I know we talked about screen resolution before, but mine doesn't go as high as yours does. I think some of the other guys are running similar resolutions as mine.

Offline joey791

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 03:03:14 PM »
sig test

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 08:14:11 PM »
This is not a new problem, but can you readjust the main forum page so everything fits on my screen. The home page is perfect and when I click on a post, that page is the perfect size also. It's just the main forum page is to wide and I have to scroll a little bit to the right to see everything. I know we talked about screen resolution before, but mine doesn't go as high as yours does. I think some of the other guys are running similar resolutions as mine.

I will try to fix that OS.  I will have to read.   It should resize for you depending on your resolution.   I will look into it.

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.