Author Topic: Heyyyy Strangers  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Big daddy Eis

• Global Moderator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 50
  • I'm back, again.
  • Children?: Daughters- Quinn (11 yo), Greta (4 yo), Lucy (2yo), Son- William (8 yo)
  • First Name?: Keith
  • Xbox Gamertag: kde79
Heyyyy Strangers
« on: September 25, 2017, 03:24:29 AM »
Hey guys, I am sorry I have been gone for so long. Its been awhile since I have logged in, and I am desperately in need of advice. Just to catch you up, we still have 4 kids. Quinn (our oldest) will be 11 in November, William is 8, Greta is 4 and Lucy will be 3 in December.

I am still in the Army, currently deployed to United Arab Emirates until July 2018.

So about a year ago, my wife and I have started having issues that I do not think we can recover from. Its been ongoing for a year, I will get into specifics on a more appropriate post), put bottom line up front we find ourselves staring down the barrel of a divorce after 15 years. I have having a lot of trouble grasping the situation and am in need of advice. I do not want to tear my family apart, and I keep thinking of what it will do to my kids, the only thing that I get emotional about, but I am not sure what to do. My intent on this post is to say the "the other Keith" is back. More to follow in a more restrictive post.

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Re: Heyyyy Strangers
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 08:57:26 AM »
Welcome back Keith.   Sorry to hear of your troubles.  Sorry to say that you might not get a lot f advice here since the site is so slow.   Hopefully guys will check in and help.

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution