Author Topic: respect  (Read 4488 times)

killedtime

respect
« on: September 09, 2007, 07:39:41 AM »
never really had chance to say this before but you stepdads have my up most respect. i know its hard enough raising your own kids but it must be harder raising an already established family.

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Re: respect
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 11:01:32 AM »
This is true.    I'm not a step-dad, but I have heard alot of stories about how kids will treat step-parents in the beginning...

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline Morpheus

• My 4 princesses
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 01:28:27 AM »
Its not that bad.... it just has its moments when the children pop you with attitude. Its all worth it because my daughter knows I am there for her no matter what and that is all I want.

Offline Pat

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 12
  • Hockey's back :)
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Pat
  • Xbox Gamertag: ragingpdm
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 09:18:25 AM »
Beautiful family you got there Morpheus. Thanks for sharing and again, welcome to DP

Offline Morpheus

• My 4 princesses
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 10:34:12 AM »
Beautiful family you got there Morpheus. Thanks for sharing and again, welcome to DP

Thanks bro!

Offline colesdad

• Mick Foley is my favorite UFC downloadable character.
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 11:45:50 AM »
Its not that bad.... it just has its moments when the children pop you with attitude.

I agree. But Cathy's ex is just a real a**. We get Dan where he is decent, and then he goes to his dad's and by the time he comes back it's like we have to start all over.

BTW beatiful family.

[img width= height= alt=]http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/detail5/360/SoonerProud.png[/img]

Offline Bill

• I beat blue ballz
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 12:13:06 PM »
We get that too Scott.  My step-son goes to his Grandma's to visit dad.  Imagine if you will a weekend at Grandma's where the rule is...  Oh, you're crying!  Want a brownie?

Beautiful family Morpheus.

Offline Scott H.

• C'mon Boys, we need #6!!!
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • And then there were 5
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 12:50:26 PM »
I know exactly what you deal with, Scott. Whenever Levi gets back from his dad's, it's a battle. He has no routine there, does and eats whatever he wants, and usually ends up having nightmares from the movies he watches. His dad let him watch Dukes of Hazard Uncensored, and he's only 6!! Sometimes I fill like pounding his dad into an even smaller pile of $#$t than he already is.

People who think they know it all really annoy those of us that do.

Offline Morpheus

• My 4 princesses
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 08:31:22 PM »
I know exactly what you deal with, Scott. Whenever Levi gets back from his dad's, it's a battle. He has no routine there, does and eats whatever he wants, and usually ends up having nightmares from the movies he watches. His dad let him watch Dukes of Hazard Uncensored, and he's only 6!! Sometimes I fill like pounding his dad into an even smaller pile of $#$t than he already is.

Dude I can totally sympathize with that. I would like to pound my step-daughter's dad in a mud puddle.... He is such an idiot..... :BNB:

Offline runthrubland

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 02:54:57 PM »
It's not all that difficult when the bio is never around so I don't have that issue to deal with.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution