Author Topic: SAHD Update  (Read 2088 times)

Offline BigLuv

• All I want for Christmas are naughty hot lesbians who are obviously whores
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
SAHD Update
« on: December 10, 2007, 10:21:55 AM »
       Well,
Let me update you guys on my progress..  Ok I have been a sahd now for a month or so.  I would like to state the only problem I have ran into is productivity, like i feared I get the basics done son to school breakfast, and lunch and dinner plus im getting the downstairs cleaned up.  I feel like I am doing WAY better then I thought i would.  SO i havent burnt the house down and I seem to be getting most stuff done.  My youngest is at that point where he wants to be held (so he can stand up and play).  The cool news (keith) I bought a 360 for "my oldest" and rock band which Ive allready hooked up and played I LOVE rock Band.!! very fun great to play with friends.. Overall Plans to start school, and being a daddy is going better then planned and I am getting to the point where I find myself having some extra time to get on here and play some 360 (after christmas that is).  So Great to see all active and if anyone got any suggestions for anything let me know..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline z_randy

• hurricanes suck
  • Assistant Admin
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 55
  • Don't Panic!
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Randy
Re: SAHD Update
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:28:30 AM »
Great pics BigLuv!  Glad all is going well!

Every day, from here to there,funny things are everywhere

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 09:22:24 PM »
just one.  Get your 360 hooked up to Live.   LOL.  You think you get nothing done now it seems.  You will never get anything done once you game online.   :LMAO:  great pics.

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 09:43:14 PM »
just one.  Get your 360 hooked up to Live.   LOL.  You think you get nothing done now it seems.  You will never get anything done once you game online.   

With us!    :)

I'm happy that things are working out for you and your family BigLuv..    Hopefully I will get Rock Band soon and then we can play.  :)       Can't wait for that new band that's awesome..  What's their name........ oh yeah, The DaD Band.   LOL  The DaDsters.   LOL

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

AtHomeDaddy

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »
Congrats on the first month. 

During my first month I had the baby fall off of a bed onto concrete floors, I locked us out of the house (In August in Texas...) and I am pretty sure the fire department showed up at least once that month.  So you are off to a better start than me.

Offline dewman28

• I LOVE the Phoenix Suns! Especially Steve Nash. Boy would I like to get a piece of that!
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »
like some of the other dads said get hooked up to x box liv. Lots of kid friendly stuff on netfilx and you can get your rockband on during naptime. Just a heads up the guitar hero band set works for all guitar hero games and it works with rockband. Lots of cheap music games $15-$20 bucks

"Reflecting on my life I would rather wish I had made more money, rather than spending more time with my kids"-SAHD

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution