Author Topic: What does the breadwinner do?  (Read 7846 times)

Madd_Mike

Re: What does the breadwinner do?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 12:33:30 AM »
I am a collection manager & Warranty Administration for three car dealerships. I am also starting 2 new companies.

dj_hallucn8

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 05:11:14 PM »
My wife is a software engineer, she used to work for HSN but moved to a new company called Ciber but she may go back to HSN if they offer more $$.

Offline jmack

• Will draw for food
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • pixelmack.com
    • Visual & Creative Studio
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 05:28:35 PM »
my wife is now working as a full time content manager for one of my clients, working on a site that i am creating. now i get to boss HER around ;-)

Offline Scott H.

• C'mon Boys, we need #6!!!
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • And then there were 5
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 05:34:00 PM »
now i get to boss HER around ;-)

but only when she says you can.

People who think they know it all really annoy those of us that do.

bigsexy

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2009, 01:21:14 AM »
my wife is a waitress and i sell stuff on ebay and i run a farm so we both are the the bread witers plus my kids get ssi

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
  • My baby girl
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Ryan
  • Xbox Gamertag: ChillSuperfly
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 11:20:32 AM »
My wife is a mechanical engineer for Boeing up here in the greater NW.

AIRWAVES

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 12:38:45 PM »
I am the Director of Operations/Planning for a large aerospace company. My wife the bread winner is a Director of Clinical for a Global medical company.

Mini Man

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 02:39:09 PM »
Wife is an executive assistant to a neurosurgeon. By day I am a full-time MFA student and SAHD, and nights I am an evening/weekend dispatcher/security for a school bus company. As many DP 360 owners know, I get paid to play games and study.  :righton:

Ronins_Daddy

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »
My wife is an environmental engineer for a group here in Fl. while finishing up her masters she is on her last semester.

Offline Bigred

• Violating the Princess Bride since 1987
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2009, 02:42:52 PM »
Wife is the major bread earner, She's a Mechanical Engineer that has slowly been shifting from real engineering to the dark side, Engineering Management, within her company which primary designs Power Plants and Process Plants for the OIL and Gas and Energy sectors. 

Me I took the switch to the dark side a while back and am the lead manager for a small offshore Oil and Gas service companies special offshore projects division.  Of course the only person I really manage is myself.  Its almost like working for myself, but without the head ache of handling the administration side of the job. So I take care of the house, kid and dogs.  Couldn't ask for a better at home job.

Spectre

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 11:39:25 AM »
Asst. Comptroller at a place that does non-destructive tests, inspection and materials engineering services mostly for the oil industry.

PaulMck

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 11:48:06 AM »
nice you lucky bastard lol, im at home cuz im unemployed and that makes the wife the breadwinner till i get my degree next year

Some call me Norm

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 12:15:15 PM »
What are you in school for? I'm going to Full Sail for video game design and production.

fatt_tony_13

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010, 03:10:49 AM »
My wife is a quality coordinator for a health insurance company. She is also taking night classes for nursing.

tusken10

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2010, 09:37:18 AM »
We were about even.  I'm the office manager for a steel/industrial sales company.  My wife was a regional trainer/supervisor for Walgreen's until she was downsized about a year ago.  Now she's a stay at home mom with our two kids and two dogs, so you know WHO is in charge now!! 

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution