Author Topic: Hillary's attack ad  (Read 4713 times)

Re: Hillary's attack ad
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 10:32:26 AM »
I've come to realize in my short time of voting, that you pretty much vote for the lesser of the evils.

Its the same thing here in Canada. We spend more time voting against someone than we do for someone. It sucks.

Offline joey791

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »
One day the people will rise up and America will be a democracy once again.

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 06:50:36 PM »
with all due respect gents, let's keep this thread to politics.  You wanna talk about someone's campaign efforts or what they do, fine, but Fro and MnM, I calling  :bsflag: on those McCain remarks.  Did either of you ever even serve in the military?  Definetly not, 'cause you have no idea about the brotherhood in there.  While McCain was walking in his own feces and undergoing water torture, you sat in your air conditioned house and lived a good life.  All he ever did was get shot down?  And so how many times have you been shot down?  All alone, in enemy territory.  Does he deserve to be called a hero, YOU F***ING RIGHT HE DOES.  Every soldier that ever gets the opportunity to return back home is a hero and I've met a few in real life, and just meeting these people gave me goose bumps.  Is he hero?  Ever here any personal accounts of what goes on in there?  Your momma and pappa ain't there.  You have no idea what this man has gone through and sleep every night in this blanket of freedom provided to you by the sacrafices of others.  Of those less selfish than yourself.  You have no right, NONE, to speak about any man's military service or devotion to country.  Neither of you would have last a week inside of POW camp.  FACT.  Wanna prove me wrong, then go to S.E.A.R. school where real men get trained for the rigors of living in a POW camp.  I have friends that came back psychologically messed up just from that school, and that was in a somewhat controlled environment.  This is B$, keep it politics gentlemen.  Talk about what an A-hole he is, that he's never done anything good in the Senate, but DO NOT bring up military service.  This man actually served and was not just in some Air National Guard.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 06:58:52 PM by Aftrthought051 »

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 68
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Mitch
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 10:16:36 PM »
Oh I'm sorry, did he and you serve in the military so that I WOULDN'T have the freedom of speech to discuss valid topics, like what makes up the character of a presidential candidate.  Give me a break and grow a thicker skin.  Don't tell me what I can and cannot talk about.  Don't give me this my balls are bigger than yours crap Damien. You don't know sh!t about me and this conversation wasn't about YOU. This conversation is about a guy who wants to be commander in chief. I'm permitted to give my views on him ranging from his  military service to his indictment as a member of the Keating 5.  Your diatribe is the most self-centered thing I've ever read coming from you.   I hope one day your respect of non-military personnel will become more mature.

Offline Bill

• I beat blue ballz
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2008, 06:35:22 PM »
Alright. Some PM's are soon to be sent out

6. No personal attacks will be tolerated anywhere on this site (Posts or PM's).

- PERSONAL: relating to, or affecting a person; private,
individual; relating to an individual or an individual's
character, conduct, motives, or private affairs.

- ATTACK(s): to assail with cruel, offensive, or bitter
words; to begin to affect or to act on injuriously; to
forcefully press upon in a hostile and belligerent manner.

Let's keep within the rules gentlemen.

For the record, be he shot down or be he someone who served quietly and went along without a peep, I believe the only point that was being made was that his military service neither makes him more or less qualified as the commander-in-chief.  And it does seem that he's trying to gain political mileage from being a POW. 

This is has become a debate about the candidates and yes, everything in the past of the candidate comes into play, military as well as the rest of his life.  Disagreeing is one thing, flaming members and name calling will not be tolerated.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution