Author Topic: SAHD Board  (Read 8553 times)

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
  • My baby girl
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Ryan
  • Xbox Gamertag: ChillSuperfly
Re: SAHD Board
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 10:59:13 AM »
Oh man, that has to be pretty sweet.  Are there high demands to keep the house clean all the time?  I wouldn't say I have high demands cause my boy is a  handful right now, but there are certain expectations of course.

Offline dewman28

• I LOVE the Phoenix Suns! Especially Steve Nash. Boy would I like to get a piece of that!
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 02:12:18 AM »
Ive got 1 3rd grader and a 22month old it would be nice to have the house 2 myself during the day but no such luck

"Reflecting on my life I would rather wish I had made more money, rather than spending more time with my kids"-SAHD

Offline spddrcr

• missing in action on xboxlive
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • just say no to the brady's
    • AKNewMedia
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 11:17:34 AM »
Oh man, that has to be pretty sweet.  Are there high demands to keep the house clean all the time?  I wouldn't say I have high demands cause my boy is a  handful right now, but there are certain expectations of course.

there are certain expectations, but ill be the first one to say they are pretty easy things to do and with out anyone here it's pretty easy to keep the house clean. the one urge i have been fighting is with videogames. it would be so easy to just sit and play games all day :laugh2:

Offline JacksDaddy

• The last time I saw Kobe was in Denver,CO and we all know what happened there.....Ouch
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
  • My baby girl
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Ryan
  • Xbox Gamertag: ChillSuperfly
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 12:44:02 PM »
Haha.  I hear that man.  I would totally do that.  I got in trouble doing that on my days off before we had a kid.  I could only imagine if that was my only thing to do that if I didn't do it my wife would be pissed.  She hates video games though so if I spent most of my day doing that she would not be happy to say the least haha.

Offline Cristie Grego

• New Dad
  • New to Daddyplace
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2018, 12:03:56 PM »
Maybe it's just a little early in the morning for me :BNB: :BNB:
Make your own future. Make vuelta dates 2018
 your own hope

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us